Social Groups (Teams)

Social Groups (Teams) [Paid] 2.9.1a

No permission to buy (0.00)
I've refreshed the site cache, rebuilt group. Checked the permissions of the team owners . What phrase option controls the area in which the owners of each team can view the free agent sign up list , it has the option to offer contract or draft player. Generally when the owners offer a contract to a player it notifies the user they have a offer, they can decide to accept or reject the offer. If they accept, it automatically places the player on the team.

So if it's not finding the group when I click offer, is there something pointing the command to wrong area?

I've refreshed the site cache, rebuilt group. Checked the permissions of the team owners . What phrase option controls the area in which the owners of each team can view the free agent sign up list , it has the option to offer contract or draft player. Generally when the owners offer a contract to a player it notifies the user they have a offer, they can decide to accept or reject the offer. If they accept, it automatically places the player on the team.

So if it's not finding the group when I click offer, is there something pointing the command to wrong area?
PuckinnutzPlease only report problem which belong to this add-on :)

Nobita updated Social Groups (Teams) with a new update entry:

Version 2.5.8 released!

The stable version 2.5.8 released which include number bugs fixed and number features implemented. I recommend to all customers upgrade to this version as possible.

Note: Please disable add-on while uploading files.

Bugs:
  • Fixed CSS rules issues
  • Fixed missing unapprove posts
  • Fixed no alert when comment on events
  • Fixed reassign group throw errors
  • Fixed remove member also remove secondary groups of member
  • Fixed member group tab not show even have grant...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks Nobita ;)

there are some phrases missing

Teams_member_wall_posts
Teams_staff_wall_posts
Teams_comments_on_newsfeed
Teams_comments_on_member_wall
Teams_comments_on_staff_wall

I couldn't find them for translate

Latest 2.5.8 location is great. I have question, which google map api are we talking about here. I try google geolocation and it's wrong, Shed some light please?

I used google map API and it seens it works (I say it seems, because the map came but there was no pin on the map)

I use Google Maps Embed API and it work. I have the pin on it.

I am using server api. Am I doing it right?

@Nobita When entering address for location I realize there is no auto suggest by google. Is it what you have in mind?

Last edited:
groups report.webp

@Nobita The menu became unclickable, there is no join group button. I just can't do anything.

secondly when someone join or start a group the timeline will show code instead.

(I had reinstalled your addon but it didn't helped.

Please kindly refer to the image above and let me what should I do?

Click on the arrow to see if it works? for me, it works.

When you are not a member of a group, the button is just next to alert icon there. We have it.
Dadparvar
I did that.

It works on xenforo default not on my intrinsic (audentio theme).

Now it pretty much a mess. Any fix?

Back