Social Groups (Teams)

Social Groups (Teams) [Paid] 2.9.1a

No permission to buy (0.00)
groups report.webp

@Nobita The menu became unclickable, there is no join group button. I just can't do anything.

secondly when someone join or start a group the timeline will show code instead.

(I had reinstalled your addon but it didn't helped.

Please kindly refer to the image above and let me what should I do?

Click on the arrow to see if it works? for me, it works.

When you are not a member of a group, the button is just next to alert icon there. We have it.
Dadparvar
I did that.

It works on xenforo default not on my intrinsic (audentio theme).

Now it pretty much a mess. Any fix?

Got my guy to do it but sadly we are not savvy in IT. But it seems like some thing missing. I saw quite a few strike thru on the bottom right. Let me highlight that it only seems to affect intrinsic theme. It is working perfectly fine in the defaulted theme.

This is the ss

error 101.webp

I am trying to tell you i do not have knowledge of those codings. Even if i wish to help, i can't. I can't do anything with your link.

Well i can drop you the credential u need to debug.

I am trying to tell you i do not have knowledge of those codings. Even if i wish to help, i can't. I can't do anything with your link.

Well i can drop you the credential u need to debug.
MacseahDone. You have some outdates template so should take your time to resolve it.

Nobita updated Social Groups (Teams) with a new update entry:

Version 2.5.9 released!

Important: I recommend to you disable add-on while upgrading add-on to new version.

Bugs:

• Fixed user waiting approve can claim ribbon
  • Fixed incorrect phrase on member join newsfeed
  • Fixed some errors
  • Fixed RTL in some select dropdown
  • User with grant permission should join group without waiting accept the request
  • Fixed missing phrases
  • Fixed did not show staff list in some cases
  • Fixed cannot delete news feed in some cases
  • Fixed time incorrect for...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back