• Hello Guest,
    There are new packages allow you download any resources with a single purchase. Click here to upgrade your account ;)
Social Groups (Teams)

Social Groups (Teams) [Paid] 2.9.1a

Truonglv

Staff member
Tech Support
Nobita submitted a new resource:

Social Groups (Teams) - Social groups (Teams) for XenForo.

Features:
  • Categories - Unlimited categories and nested categories
  • Custom Fields - Unlimited custom fields.
  • Permissions - Full permissions package (Normal and Moderator).
  • Responsive styles - Index, View, and more...
In Groups (Teams) view you can:
If you're owner of Groups (Teams):

• Edit teams - Depend permissions
  • Update privacy
  • Choose an ribbon
  • Generate an URL Portion
  • Delete Groups (Teams) - Depend...
Read more about this resource...

Truonglv

Staff member
Tech Support
Nobita updated Social Groups (Teams) with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.6 released!

Change log:

New Features:

• Allow owner of team can reassign team for other people (with permission)
  • Allow upload attachments into team (with permission)
  • Allow disabled create team in special categories
  • Allow set team to open, closed or secret.
  • Allow user group can create team in special categories.
  • Suppor widget framework with widget: Team Suggestions. This widget will show all teams which your friends joined (using follow system to get...
Read the rest of this update entry...

tinker

does this add on work with pagination in the post section or is it an endless feed or is it a feed that cuts off feeds after a certain amount? :)

PERuss

Created a category, tried clicking on it getting this:

Fatal error: Class 'XenResource_Model_Resource' not found in /home/*****/public_html/library/Nobita/Teams/ControllerPublic/Team.php on line 202

The file is definitely there

Truonglv

Staff member
Tech Support
Created a category, tried clicking on it getting this:

Fatal error: Class 'XenResource_Model_Resource' not found in /home/*****/public_html/library/Nobita/Teams/ControllerPublic/Team.php on line 202

The file is definitely there
Sent. Please check your email ;)

PERuss

One suggestion that would be huge and well needed. The plugin takes a lot of features from resource manager, I'd love to see the ability to create a thread upon team creation. We want to populate our regular nodes with posts like these, like have a dedicated team forum which when a team is created through the plugin, it will also create a thread in the designated node.

Truonglv

Staff member
Tech Support
One suggestion that would be huge and well needed. The plugin takes a lot of features from resource manager, I'd love to see the ability to create a thread upon team creation. We want to populate our regular nodes with posts like these, like have a dedicated team forum which when a team is created through the plugin, it will also create a thread in the designated node.
Thank you. I must consider to add this because before create this addon I decided no suppor this :)