Social Groups (Teams)

Social Groups (Teams) [Paid] 2.9.1a

No permission to buy (0.00)
Nobita updated Social Groups (Teams) with a new update entry:

Version 2.5.0 released!

IMPORTANT: You must disable add-on while upgrading to version 2.5.0
After upgrade add-on successfull. Please do the following steps to make sure everything work fine 2.5.0
  • Go to group rebuilds and run migrate data from 2.4.6 to 2.5.0
  • Go to each member role defined your role permissions again.
  • Merge any template outdated.
New Features:
  • Allow group owner can create their forums
  • Re-design group layout
  • And much more new features implemented...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Allow group owner can create their forums
Nobita
Hi Nobita,
thanks for the update. Could you tell a little more about this feature? Does it change the relation to the node groups are associated with?
On a busy forum - will a rebuild be a long process?

Hi Nobita,
thanks for the update. Could you tell a little more about this feature? Does it change the relation to the node groups are associated with?
On a busy forum - will a rebuild be a long process?
jansluWhen you run migrate data from 2.4.6 to 2.5.0 the forums which associtated from version 2.4.6 will created to groups. All threads and nodes won't be loss :)

View previous replies…
When you run migrate data from 2.4.6 to 2.5.0 the forums which associtated from version 2.4.6 will created to groups. All threads and nodes won't be loss :)
NobitaI'm just trying to estimate the downtime for my forum. Does the process change posts storage from xf_post? What data is being changed?

When you run migrate data from 2.4.6 to 2.5.0 the forums which associtated from version 2.4.6 will created to groups. All threads and nodes won't be loss :)
NobitaWhat do you mean? *New* groups will be made out of the 2.4.6 forums? Will existing posts still be associated to the group they belong too? I use *one* node for ALL group posts.

@Nobita can't upgrade, this error:

Invalid class: Nobita_Teams_Route_PrefixAdmin_Forums

View previous replies…
It's there far i see yeah.
mauzao9It is weird. Please disable and reupload files.
What do you mean? *New* groups will be made out of the 2.4.6 forums? Will existing posts still be associated to the group they belong too? I use *one* node for ALL group posts.
Threads and posts still associate with groups. The old forums associated with groups will be cloned to group

So does this mean groups in the same category will no longer have to share the same forums of a category? Like 5 forums can be added to a category and each group in that category can have a unique one out of that 5?

So does this mean groups in the same category will no longer have to share the same forums of a category? Like 5 forums can be added to a category and each group in that category can have a unique one out of that 5?
Mike EdgeYup. No longer share an forums for all groups

Back