Social Groups (Teams)

Social Groups (Teams) [Paid] 2.9.1a

No permission to buy (0.00)
In the last two days I needed and couldn't:
- change privacy of groups for users - type of group and type of moderation,
- transfer group ownership (multiple old groups where the owner actually left forum but the group lives on),

All in all users are starting to like the new groups but the #1 complain they have is that they cannot have discussions as a default tab for a group, or as one of the first ones (always visible even on mobile).

In the last two days I needed and couldn't:
- change privacy of groups for users - type of group and type of moderation,
- transfer group ownership (multiple old groups where the owner actually left forum but the group lives on),

All in all users are starting to like the new groups but the #1 complain they have is that they cannot have discussions as a default tab for a group, or as one of the first ones (always visible even on mobile).
janslu#1: Is is missing. (Bug maybe)
#2, #3 is missing function. Someone here suggestion to me and I have plan to include it in the features.

Looks like i'm unable to purchase this add-on? Says download unavailable?

Nobita updated Social Groups (Teams) with a new update entry:

Version 2.4.5 released!

BUGS Fixed:
  • Fixed group cover ignore color define
  • Fixed sticky posts (pinned posts) gone
  • Fixed some actions in InlineMod controls not working
  • Fixed still show the album of group secret in the addon sonnb-XenGallery
  • Fixed move thread to group throw error
  • Fixed minor bugs
CHANGES:
  • Update the library FullCalendar to latest version
  • Update the library Chosen to latest version
  • Update the library Slick to latest version
  • Added warning message when...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Nobita

There is unnecessary lag during certain functions with your add-on. Displaying group staff members lags more than it should. Can you fix for next release? Each pageload staff need to be reloaded slowly..

Reactions: DOA
@Nobita

There is unnecessary lag during certain functions with your add-on. Displaying group staff members lags more than it should. Can you fix for next release? Each pageload staff need to be reloaded slowly..
ShiroI will consider it. Because it is query on some table so maybe it is take slow page. I just temporary use AJAX to load it.

Back