Social Groups (Teams)

Social Groups (Teams) [Paid] 2.9.1a

No permission to buy (0.00)
Hi,
Would somebody advise how to:
- Super moderator who is able to create groups, assign moderators to created groups
- Assign moderator to existing group? Moderator should be able to moderate particular group (but not all groups), but not able to delete the group, invite members
- Provide rights for group members just able to post, create events, edit their posts (for 4 hours after post was done), invite members

Cannot figure out how to do this the right way with Member Role List. Any example pls?

Remember that member role list just belong into member of group. If you want to outsite of group you must using XenForo User Group.

Still cannot create Moderator (in "Member Role List") that would be able to edit/delete/approve/ban group members. So far succed creating Admin of group and member of group. How can I add a moderator? Pls provide an example I can just copy...

Thnks in advance!

Still cannot create Moderator (in "Member Role List") that would be able to edit/delete/approve/ban group members. So far succed creating Admin of group and member of group. How can I add a moderator? Pls provide an example I can just copy...

Thnks in advance!
RokisAs far as I know you can create "officers" for a group (the group owner can for example). As for their "powers", pretty sure it's like an Admin.

Nobita updated Social Groups (Teams) with a new update entry:

Version 2.6.0 released!

NOTE: Please disable add-on while upgrading add-on.

Features:
  • Added upload logo while creating group
  • Changed breadcrumb when viewing forum of group
  • Added event logo
  • Added export event to iCalendar format.
  • Added import event from iCalendar format
  • Move option Maximum groups can create to User Group Permissions.
Bugs:
  • Fixed auto play speed does not work
  • Fixed missing menu indicator in some special devices
  • Fixed group...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back