Social Groups (Teams)

Social Groups (Teams) [Paid] 2.9.1a

No permission to buy (0.00)
I've already bought this addon for one year. Now i am trying to download the upgrade its asking me to pay again. Whats the deal? Please fix this asap, thank you.

I've already bought this addon for one year. Now i am trying to download the upgrade its asking me to pay again. Whats the deal? Please fix this asap, thank you.
doulieI have look your account. Your account has been expired. You should re-new to continue use addon :)

Upon upgrading this addon the thread section of all the teams have disappeared. (So did the avatars and cover images, but i was able to fix that)... My community members are very upset with me as many of them used their threads for quite alot.

How do i go about restoring this? Why was this removed/changed in the first place?

Upon upgrading this addon the thread section of all the teams have disappeared. (So did the avatars and cover images, but i was able to fix that)... My community members are very upset with me as many of them used their threads for quite alot.

How do i go about restoring this? Why was this removed/changed in the first place?
doulie
What version you used before? The id of forums link was changed. So maybe some groups was disabled. Must be re-enabled it.

What version you used before? The id of forums link was changed. So maybe some groups was disabled. Must be re-enabled it.
NobitaVersion 2.0.0

How would i go about re-enabling it?

View previous replies…
Update tab display management!
NobitaWhat? this doesn't answer my question.

A couple things.
1. Your 'Management Tab Display' does not work. It doesn't matter which tabs i have selected, they all show up.

2. There is no tab for 'threads.' I want to re-enable with all the threads team members posted in their respective teams intact.

Last edited:
What? this doesn't answer my question.

A couple things.
1. Your 'Management Tab Display' does not work. It doesn't matter which tabs i have selected, they all show up.

2. There is no tab for 'threads.' I want to re-enable with all the threads team members posted in their respective teams intact.
doulieThe threads tab was changed to 'forums'.

Also if not work. Please confirm that you associate any forums into group category.

The threads tab was changed to 'forums'.

Also if not work. Please confirm that you associate any forums into group category.
NobitaHow do i do this?

Nobita, please start leaving better more detailed answers. Its frustrating having to wait hours-days to get a sentence with no directions.

Upon upgrading my Social Groups addon, all threads for all groups disappeared. Where do i go... what do i click (STEP by STEP) to cause the threads to reappear in each respective group? Thank You.

How do i do this?

Nobita, please start leaving better more detailed answers. Its frustrating having to wait hours-days to get a sentence with no directions.

Upon upgrading my Social Groups addon, all threads for all groups disappeared. Where do i go... what do i click (STEP by STEP) to cause the threads to reappear in each respective group? Thank You.
douliePlease add me skype: Truonglv[at]outlook.com I will talk with you :)

Back