Social Groups (Teams)

Social Groups (Teams) [Paid] 2.9.1a

No permission to buy (0.00)
Nobita:

Is it possible to get categories removed from listing? Or is that feature already included and I just don't see it?

What I'm trying to do is create a "Secret" category that by default creates secret groups. I would prefer if the secret category doesn't show up in the "Browse Categories". Right now, you can view the "Secret" category and it shows a number of the tally for secret groups, even though the groups don't actually show up ( because they're secret ).

urltslnvc

Nobita:

Is it possible to get categories removed from listing? Or is that feature already included and I just don't see it?

What I'm trying to do is create a "Secret" category that by default creates secret groups. I would prefer if the secret category doesn't show up in the "Browse Categories". Right now, you can view the "Secret" category and it shows a number of the tally for secret groups, even though the groups don't actually show up ( because they're secret ).

urltslnvc
aethernavale Currently you could not hiden the category in sidebar or somewhere. I will consider in next release :)

Another question about use - am I misunderstanding?

https://xenforo.com/community/resources/nobita-social-groups-teams-guilds-clubs.2875/
Each group will have their own forum to post their own threads and use XenForo sub-forums to archive these threads. These threads are shown to the public or not depending on group Privacy options.

I have a group set to "Secret Group". When they post in a forum, everyone can see the thread ( even guests! ). If you click on the thread title it leads you to an error page because the user is not part of the group so at least content isn't shown, but titles can give away a lot of information.

The way I read the above, this thread created by a "Secret Group" should not be visible to anyone outside of the group. "Secret Group" is acting like a "Closed Group" that's hidden from view in clubs but not in the nodes / forums, is this correct?

Another question - is it possible to prevent social groups in certain categories from changing their status? Again, with the secret teams I would prefer they not be able to switch away from the secret privacy setting.

Another question - is it possible to prevent social groups in certain categories from changing their status? Again, with the secret teams I would prefer they not be able to switch away from the secret privacy setting.
aethernavaleNo. Dont have any permission, any options to do that.

Nobita updated Social Groups (Teams) with a new update entry:

Version 2.3.1 released!

New Features:
  • Added collapse category on sidebar.
  • Added preview group when move into Group title.
  • Added event TimeZone.
  • New NewsFeed system.
  • Support AJAX inline delete contents.
  • Added options allow control Feature group slide.
Bugs:
  • Fixed recent threads widget does not update
  • Fixed minor bugs
Update:
This version has changed a lot templates. Please merge templates if you have any out date templates.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back