Social Groups (Teams)

Social Groups (Teams) [Paid] 2.9.1a

No permission to buy (0.00)
How do I download version 2.7.7?

View previous replies…
thank you for the quick reply, but those downloads are not availiable for me :(

i have removed the addon from my old forum and wanted to install it on a new one (xf1 too) but sadly can't find my old installation files anymore.

i don't need the latest version, only the one that was up to date when my download license expired.

downloading all my other purchased resources still works fine i only have this problem with the social groups.

can you please help me?

thank you for the quick reply, but those downloads are not availiable for me :(

i have removed the addon from my old forum and wanted to install it on a new one (xf1 too) but sadly can't find my old installation files anymore.

i don't need the latest version, only the one that was up to date when my download license expired.

downloading all my other purchased resources still works fine i only have this problem with the social groups.

can you please help me?
ArcadeSyndicateWhat's your email? I can send the latest version to you via email.

@truonglv I kindly ask you to consider a stronger support to fix bugs for Social Groups for XF1.5, since a lot of us admins will not even think about upgrading to XF2.0 before next year or even beyond that. We desperately need to have the current list of bugs fixed for XF1. I would really appreciate if you could fix all the bugs that have cumulated til today in the next release. Thank you.

truonglv updated Social Groups (Teams) with a new update entry:

Version 2.8.2 released!

Notable Changes:
  • Fixed forums tabs still show on closed groups for guest.
  • Fixed users has grant permission cannot manage group forums
  • Fixed when merge users. The target users does not contains exist groups of source users.
  • Added confirmation when remove an member
  • Fixed updated last group activity while rebuild group in ACP
  • Fixed category counter does not work in some cases
  • Many other bugs was fixed.
Please running Rebuild Group Categories and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back