Social Groups (Teams)

Social Groups (Teams) [Paid] 2.9.1a

No permission to buy (0.00)
Summarizing :)
- if i disabled [XI] Tag and [bd] Tag Me addon the XF default user Tag function works ok and the post is posted, without fatal error

- if i enabled only [XI] Tag addon i have this error and the post is not posted:

Code:
Argument 3 passed to Nobita_Teams_Model_Post::canViewPostAndContainer() must be of the type array, null given, called in /home/emtvqmnh/public_html/library/Nobita/Teams/Model/Post.php on line 838 and defined
XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in Nobita/Teams/Model/Post.php at line 654
Nobita_Teams_Model_Post->canViewPostAndContainer() in Nobita/Teams/Model/Post.php at line 838
Nobita_Teams_Model_Post->alertTaggedMembers() in Nobita/Teams/DataWriter/Post.php at line 226
Nobita_Teams_DataWriter_Post->_postSaveAfterTransaction() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1423
XenForo_DataWriter->save() in Nobita/Teams/ControllerPublic/Team.php at line 1689
Nobita_Teams_ControllerPublic_Team->actionPost() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/emtvqmnh/public_html/index.php at line 13

- if i enabled only [bd] Tag Me addon i have this error and the post is not posted;

Code:
Illegal offset type
XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in bdTagMe/XenForo/Model/Alert.php at line 9
bdTagMe_XenForo_Model_Alert->alertUser() in XenForo/Model/Alert.php at line 426
XenForo_Model_Alert::alert() in Nobita/Teams/DataWriter/Comment.php at line 206
Nobita_Teams_DataWriter_Comment->_sendAlertToUsersWatchedOnPost() in Nobita/Teams/DataWriter/Comment.php at line 157
Nobita_Teams_DataWriter_Comment->_postSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1409
XenForo_DataWriter->save() in Nobita/Teams/ControllerPublic/Post.php at line 408
Nobita_Teams_ControllerPublic_Post->actionComment() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/emtvqmnh/public_html/index.php at line 13

Summarizing :)
- if i disabled [XI] Tag and [bd] Tag Me addon the XF default user Tag function works ok and the post is posted, without fatal error

- if i enabled only [XI] Tag addon i have this error and the post is not posted:

Code:
Argument 3 passed to Nobita_Teams_Model_Post::canViewPostAndContainer() must be of the type array, null given, called in /home/emtvqmnh/public_html/library/Nobita/Teams/Model/Post.php on line 838 and defined
XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in Nobita/Teams/Model/Post.php at line 654
Nobita_Teams_Model_Post->canViewPostAndContainer() in Nobita/Teams/Model/Post.php at line 838
Nobita_Teams_Model_Post->alertTaggedMembers() in Nobita/Teams/DataWriter/Post.php at line 226
Nobita_Teams_DataWriter_Post->_postSaveAfterTransaction() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1423
XenForo_DataWriter->save() in Nobita/Teams/ControllerPublic/Team.php at line 1689
Nobita_Teams_ControllerPublic_Team->actionPost() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347

- if i enabled only [bd] Tag Me addon i have this error and the post is not posted;

Code:
Illegal offset type
XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in bdTagMe/XenForo/Model/Alert.php at line 9
bdTagMe_XenForo_Model_Alert->alertUser() in XenForo/Model/Alert.php at line 426
XenForo_Model_Alert::alert() in Nobita/Teams/DataWriter/Comment.php at line 206
Nobita_Teams_DataWriter_Comment->_sendAlertToUsersWatchedOnPost() in Nobita/Teams/DataWriter/Comment.php at line 157
Nobita_Teams_DataWriter_Comment->_postSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1409
XenForo_DataWriter->save() in Nobita/Teams/ControllerPublic/Post.php at line 408
Nobita_Teams_ControllerPublic_Post->actionComment() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
anto74Hi @Nobita
when you think fix conflicts please?
I need alerts via email...and if i enable @bd]Tag Me addon i can't post in Groups....

Hello.
2 issues

1) Group administrators cannot update their team avatars, and i cannot find a permission or option to allow them to.
2) I do not want team member's post to their team wall to need approval from an admin, cannot find an option for this either.

- Are you considering adding more ranks? Or giving us the option to add more than Administrator, Member?

@doulie
1) Group administrators cannot update their team avatars, and i cannot find a permission or option to allow them to.
In case I only allow owner of team can change the avatar :)
I do not want team member's post to their team wall to need approval from an admin, cannot find an option for this either.
You should update your team privacy ;)

Are you considering adding more ranks? Or giving us the option to add more than Administrator, Member?
I don't plan make more ranks as well :) If you really want to so feel free make an PM with me :p

The layout to this page is no good:

GyiuSsW.png

Some suggestions:
- the first thing you see is the name of the member, should make it more opaque and smaller and move to bottom
- Move comment to the top, this is the first thing you should quickly see
- remove the frame (gray border), it increased the page visually
- Put smaller dates and more opaque
- bring up the arrow with the cursor options that overview

Last edited:
When I want to move a discussion, but its me an error that comes from the add on team ...
Code:
L'erreur suivante s'est produite:
Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'user.team_ribbon_id' in 'on clause'

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
    Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
    XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in XenForo/Model/Post.php at line 230
    XenForo_Model_Post->getPostsInThread() in Nobita/Teams/XenForo/Model/Post.php at line 26
    Nobita_Teams_XenForo_Model_Post->getPostsInThread() in Bookmarks/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 26
    Bookmarks_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionMove() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/XXXX/httpdocs/index.php at line 13

When I want to move a discussion, but its me an error that comes from the add on team ...
Code:

XenForo_Model_Post->getPostsInThread() in Nobita/Teams/XenForo/Model/Post.php at line 26
    Nobita_Teams_XenForo_Model_Post->getPostsInThread() in Bookmarks/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 26
    Bookmarks_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionMove() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/XXXX/httpdocs/index.php at line 13
XenHackWhat's the version of adddon you're using?

Code:

XenHackFixed :)

Back