Social Groups (Teams)

Social Groups (Teams) [Paid] 2.9.1a

No permission to buy (0.00)
Created a category, tried clicking on it getting this:

Fatal error: Class 'XenResource_Model_Resource' not found in /home/*****/public_html/library/Nobita/Teams/ControllerPublic/Team.php on line 202

The file is definitely there

Created a category, tried clicking on it getting this:

Fatal error: Class 'XenResource_Model_Resource' not found in /home/*****/public_html/library/Nobita/Teams/ControllerPublic/Team.php on line 202

The file is definitely there
PERussSent. Please check your email ;)

One suggestion that would be huge and well needed. The plugin takes a lot of features from resource manager, I'd love to see the ability to create a thread upon team creation. We want to populate our regular nodes with posts like these, like have a dedicated team forum which when a team is created through the plugin, it will also create a thread in the designated node.

One suggestion that would be huge and well needed. The plugin takes a lot of features from resource manager, I'd love to see the ability to create a thread upon team creation. We want to populate our regular nodes with posts like these, like have a dedicated team forum which when a team is created through the plugin, it will also create a thread in the designated node.
PERussThank you. I must consider to add this because before create this addon I decided no suppor this :)

Back