Social Groups (Teams)

Social Groups (Teams) [Paid] 2.9.1a

No permission to buy (0.00)
@truonglv I know you're probably very busy working to move your awesome add-ons to the XF2 platform.. but as I find things, I did want to bring them to your attention in case they are worthwhile, or easy enough, fixes to the functions of the add-on for the XF1 platform. As some of us, sadly, cannot upgrade to XF2 as we wait on more of our used add-ons being ported over.

Today, I found something, which I took a screen shot of for your review. I added markup to the screenshot so you can quickly see what I am referencing. Outside of that, I am curious if there is a way - as in the previous screenshot in the post above - to create a sidebar which recognizes groups with the most members or most postings, etc?

But in the picture below you will see two concerns that may be easy fixes? One is about redundancy and the other is what appears to be an incorrect count for managed groups.

As always thank you for your concern and interest in assisting with these challenges. Everything you do is appreciated!

Nobita06232018.webp

@truonglv I know you're probably very busy working to move your awesome add-ons to the XF2 platform.. but as I find things, I did want to bring them to your attention in case they are worthwhile, or easy enough, fixes to the functions of the add-on for the XF1 platform. As some of us, sadly, cannot upgrade to XF2 as we wait on more of our used add-ons being ported over.

Today, I found something, which I took a screen shot of for your review. I added markup to the screenshot so you can quickly see what I am referencing. Outside of that, I am curious if there is a way - as in the previous screenshot in the post above - to create a sidebar which recognizes groups with the most members or most postings, etc?

But in the picture below you will see two concerns that may be easy fixes? One is about redundancy and the other is what appears to be an incorrect count for managed groups.

As always thank you for your concern and interest in assisting with these challenges. Everything you do is appreciated!

View attachment 2584
chernabogYou may rebuild groups with this option enabled: 'Rebuild user manage group count'.

I would like to purchase this for use with xenforo 1.3.10, but I don't even see a purchase button. There is info on 3 month and 1 year license options but literally no purchase button. Help, please?
@truonglv

I would like to purchase this for use with xenforo 1.3.10, but I don't even see a purchase button. There is info on 3 month and 1 year license options but literally no purchase button. Help, please?
@truonglv
PunkaeThis add-on no longer are supported. Also that version may not work property. Does you continue?

@truonglv hope you had a good holiday and new year! I've gotten everything working, including the wall add-on for social groups and it's looking very nice. The forum issue was on my end, my theme was blocking quick thread, but that's corrected now.

I needed to add in a custom field (because there are several different "places" a persons group, or as I call them guilds, may play on. So I created a custom field and I ticked to have it display above group description. Saved and then rebuilt category cache, just in case.

However when I go to the list of groups (guilds) ... I see the description under the cover, as always, but I do not see the custom field (that I filled out to test) showing. Is there a way we could, please, fix that or find a way to allow that custom field selection to show in the list view.. otherwise people would have no idea if they'd be joining a group that would be right for them?

Thank you!

@truonglv hope you had a good holiday and new year! I've gotten everything working, including the wall add-on for social groups and it's looking very nice. The forum issue was on my end, my theme was blocking quick thread, but that's corrected now.

I needed to add in a custom field (because there are several different "places" a persons group, or as I call them guilds, may play on. So I created a custom field and I ticked to have it display above group description. Saved and then rebuilt category cache, just in case.

However when I go to the list of groups (guilds) ... I see the description under the cover, as always, but I do not see the custom field (that I filled out to test) showing. Is there a way we could, please, fix that or find a way to allow that custom field selection to show in the list view.. otherwise people would have no idea if they'd be joining a group that would be right for them?

Thank you!
chernabogThat is not an bug. It is only show on about page. If you want to show in somewhere must be edit the template and support it

That is not an bug. It is only show on about page. If you want to show in somewhere must be edit the template and support it
truonglv
Thanks for the quick response. I just want the custom field, where applicable, to appear above (for example) the group description which is shown to people in the main group listings..... to help people better sort out what they are looking for.

If I need make template modifications, can you provide a little extra insight, perhaps? Like what that tag is called, I guess? So that I can find a way to try and merge it into area where the description shows? I am not too techy.. so a little insight is appreciated.

Thanks!

Back