Social Groups (Teams)

Social Groups (Teams) [Paid] 2.9.1a

No permission to buy (0.00)
I think I figured it out! If a member has 0 Teams, then the profiles tabs show out of order. (It will make content show under the wrong tabs.) But if a member has Teams, then it shows up like it is supposed to.

I think I figured it out! If a member has 0 Teams, then the profiles tabs show out of order. (It will make content show under the wrong tabs.) But if a member has Teams, then it shows up like it is supposed to.
Diana NotacatWell the members that i am linking are on teams.
And if that is the case then its a problem for most of the people in my community, since not everyone was to bother with joining a team.
Nobita, please looking into and fix this ASAP.
I still not full sure you understand the problem.

Well the members that i am linking are on teams.
And if that is the case then its a problem for most of the people in my community, since not everyone was to bother with joining a team.
Nobita, please looking into and fix this ASAP.
I still not full sure you understand the problem.
doulieI think the version 1.2.3 fixed your problem :cool: Tell me if still existing :p

View previous replies…
Nobita updated Social Groups (Teams) with a new update entry:

Version 2.0.0 released!

Key updates:
Now we support threads on groups. Thread use base XenForo system. Which mean? You can create poll on thread, upload attachment, locked, permission also using XenForo permission on node.

How threads on group working?
In social categories you must assign an node. Then all groups created on that category can create new thread. :cool:
All permission depends to permission you set for each user group on that forum.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just a little bug, but the tab when you view a thread made via social groups is not following the Route Prefix set, i have mine set to clubs, but the thread tab is named Teams :)

Where do I assign a node to enable threads? I'm in Applications > Team Categories > category, but I don't see any options about nodes there.

Where do I assign a node to enable threads? I'm in Applications > Team Categories > category, but I don't see any options about nodes there.
taylor_smithNo new option for that. I'm use inheriting option: 'Automatically Create Thread in Forum'

No new option for that. I'm use inheriting option: 'Automatically Create Thread in Forum'
NobitaI'm confused. Does the thread get created in their team, or does it get created in the forum associated with the category?

View previous replies…
Back