Social Groups (Teams)

Social Groups (Teams) [Paid] 2.9.1a

No permission to buy (0.00)
How does one create a new team? I figured this would be a very obvious option in the back end of this addon, but it isn't. The only three option are.
please advise.
Is there a write up anywhere?/ a tutorial on how to do the things this mod can do?
The overview write up simply lists the things this mod can do but no explanation on how to go about doing them.

How does one create a new team? I figured this would be a very obvious option in the back end of this addon, but it isn't. The only three option are.
please advise.
Is there a write up anywhere?/ a tutorial on how to do the things this mod can do?
The overview write up simply lists the things this mod can do but no explanation on how to go about doing them.
doulieAddon have some permission! Have you set permission for each group users?

Addon have some permission! Have you set permission for each group users?
NobitaYes permissions are already set to allow the proper groups to create teams.
Where do we go to create teams?

Also, can you answer the question about the tutorial? We may be able to avoid a back and forth if you can point me to a tutorial that explains all of this. Thanks

Last edited:
View previous replies…
Yes permissions are already set to allow the proper groups to create teams.
Where do we go to create teams?

Also, can you answer the question about the tutorial? We may be able to avoid a back and forth if you can point me to a tutorial that explains all of this. Thanks
doulieIf you have permission, you will see this ;)
create.webp

Thanks for the response.
Now when i try to creat a team i get the following error

The following error occurred
The server responded with an error. The error message is in the JavaScript console.

and no team is created.
I am working on XenForo 1.2.1, soft responsive template. Please help
doulieHi. Please update to version 1.0.7.2 ;) This version fixed your problem ;)

That did fix the problem. I will be a very happy customer if you look into implementing ranks within groups. This is super important to my community currently.
doulieCan you give more information for ranking? Because in addon have an rank :)

Back