Social Groups (Teams)

Social Groups (Teams) [Paid] 2.9.1a

No permission to buy (0.00)
I am getting a blank page on the Import page and a server error in the logs!

Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class Nobita_Teams_Importer_xFGroupsPaid contains 2 abstract methods and must therefore be declared abstract or implement the remaining methods (XenForo_Importer_Abstract::configure, XenForo_Importer_Abstract::getSteps) - library/Nobita/Teams/Importer/xFGroupsPaid.php:0

Code:
array(3) {
["url"] => string(47) "https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/admin.php?import/"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["import/"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

I am getting a blank page on the Import page and a server error in the logs!

Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class Nobita_Teams_Importer_xFGroupsPaid contains 2 abstract methods and must therefore be declared abstract or implement the remaining methods (XenForo_Importer_Abstract::configure, XenForo_Importer_Abstract::getSteps) - library/Nobita/Teams/Importer/xFGroupsPaid.php:0

Code:
array(3) {
["url"] => string(47) "https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/admin.php?import/"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["import/"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}
Diana Notacatdont support at this time :)

dont support at this time :)
Nobita Is it possible to at least fix the error so the Import page doesn't go blank? It's the WHOLE import section and prevents me from using it for -all- imports (not just the Teams), while I have the Teams enabled.

Nobita updated Social Groups (Teams) with a new update entry:

Version 2.1.0 released!

*** Changed log ***

- Changed the avatar crop. Now all avatar will be crop to 280x280px and require all users upload an image which have pixel greater than 280px (width) or 280px (height). All existing avatars won't work on this version.
- Changed the cover. You need upload new cover after upgraded addon.
- update new Grid Layout. All style property now at on options.
Open the properties list page and find this section: [Nobita] Social Groups (Teams): Grid View
- Add admin permission to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Nobita updated Social Groups (Teams) with a new update entry:

Version 2.1.0 released!

*** Changed log ***

- Changed the avatar crop. Now all avatar will be crop to 280x280px and require all users upload an image which have pixel greater than 280px (width) or 280px (height). All existing avatars won't work on this version.
- Changed the cover. You need upload new cover after upgraded addon.
- update new Grid Layout. All style property now at on options.
Open the properties list page and find this section: [Nobita] Social Groups (Teams): Grid View
- Add admin permission to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back