Schedule Content for XF 1.x

AddOn Schedule Content for XF 1.x [Paid] 2.0.9

PayPal: $20.00
hey nobita, can you please try to make this (and possibly your other addons) compatible with chris deemings or waindigo's addon installer? When i try to install via those tools, it doesnt install at all. Chris and Waindigo have both stated that all addons (even ones that create database tables etc) should work with their addons. You might want to contact chris and have a chat to him on how to make this compatible?

hey nobita, can you please try to make this (and possibly your other addons) compatible with chris deemings or waindigo's addon installer? When i try to install via those tools, it doesnt install at all. Chris and Waindigo have both stated that all addons (even ones that create database tables etc) should work with their addons. You might want to contact chris and have a chat to him on how to make this compatible?
tajhayHi. I will consider to that :)
Thank you.

i dont believe that is true. Chris and Waindigo have both mentioned that all addons can be installed via their installers. I have had success with more premium resources using those tools. I think you need to speak to him about this as it will make installing your addons a lot more easier for everyone.

i dont believe that is true. Chris and Waindigo have both mentioned that all addons can be installed via their installers. I have had success with more premium resources using those tools. I think you need to speak to him about this as it will make installing your addons a lot more easier for everyone.
tajhayI will talk with him today :) Hope can solved your request ;)

Hey Nobita, is is possible to add something to reset the prefixes of a scheduled Thread when it's in the pending zone?
What I plan to do if it's possible is to use Multi-Prefixes in order to tell the editor-in-chief if an article is finished and checked.

Also, It would be awesome to be able to select prefixes from the destination forum when you schedule a thread :) But I think that it might be hard :)

Hey Nobita, is is possible to add something to reset the prefixes of a scheduled Thread when it's in the pending zone?
What I plan to do if it's possible is to use Multi-Prefixes in order to tell the editor-in-chief if an article is finished and checked.

Also, It would be awesome to be able to select prefixes from the destination forum when you schedule a thread :) But I think that it might be hard :)
HitArrowLegendWill be have in next release ;)

Back