Schedule Content for XF 1.x

AddOn Schedule Content for XF 1.x [Paid] 2.0.9

No permission to buy ($20.00)

Truonglv

Staff member
Tech Support
Nobita submitted a new resource:

Scheduled Post - Allow user can set scheduled post to display...

Description: This addon allow user can set scheduled post.
When a thread was scheduled this only display for admin, mod and owner of thread can view :)
- Admin or Mod (who have permission to do) can stop scheduling thread

Features:
  • Support invisible (thread don't display before publishing) and locked (thread don't allow reply before expiring)
  • Support send alerts to user.
  • Support changing owner of thread. (Supported 1.2.1)
  • Allow set default scheduled time and...
Read more about this resource...

Truonglv

Staff member
Tech Support
Nobita updated Scheduled Post with a new update entry:

Big Changed and Update!

What's new in 1.3.0?
- Support full controls via `Permissions`.
- Support only scheduled for special forums.
- Support multiple default time system.
- Support XenForo Resource as well.
- Support posts as well *hint*
- And more...
HOW TO INSTALL IN 1.3.0?
If you're using old version so I recomend you stop all scheduleds then uninstall. Because 1.3.0 build another way
to detected so you will get more and more errors as out of expected us.

Features:
- Permissions: I've...
Read the rest of this update entry...

anto74

Hi,
i updated to 1.3.1.1 version but i have this error when i go to my forum
Code:
An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'thread.scheduled_state' in 'where clause' in /home/phototar/domains/macroforum.org/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in XenForo/Model/Thread.php at line 527
XenForo_Model_Thread->getThreads() in Nobita/ScheduledPost/XenForo/Model/Thread.php at line 47
Nobita_ScheduledPost_XenForo_Model_Thread->getUnreadThreadIds() in UnreadThreadsCounter/Static.php at line 16
UnreadThreadsCounter_Static::templateHook()
call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 58
XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 285
XenForo_Template_Abstract->callTemplateHook() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code at line 4809
eval() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 265
XenForo_Template_Abstract->_renderInternal() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 191
XenForo_Template_Abstract->render() in XenForo/Template/Public.php at line 110
XenForo_Template_Public->render() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 135
XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 614
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/phototar/domains/macroforum.org/public_html/index.php at line 13

Truonglv

Staff member
Tech Support
Hi,
i updated to 1.3.1.1 version but i have this error when i go to my forum
Code:
An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'thread.scheduled_state' in 'where clause' in /home/phototar/domains/macroforum.org/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in XenForo/Model/Thread.php at line 527
XenForo_Model_Thread->getThreads() in Nobita/ScheduledPost/XenForo/Model/Thread.php at line 47
Nobita_ScheduledPost_XenForo_Model_Thread->getUnreadThreadIds() in UnreadThreadsCounter/Static.php at line 16
UnreadThreadsCounter_Static::templateHook()
call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 58
XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 285
XenForo_Template_Abstract->callTemplateHook() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code at line 4809
eval() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 265
XenForo_Template_Abstract->_renderInternal() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 191
XenForo_Template_Abstract->render() in XenForo/Template/Public.php at line 110
XenForo_Template_Public->render() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 135
XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 614
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/phototar/domains/macroforum.org/public_html/index.php at line 13
It's look like the column scheduled_state don't existed. Could you can check that in your Database?

Deddy

Hello,

I would like a particular group of users to schedule post, but I wouldn't want them to lock any thread at all.
Would allowing scheduling of post authorization enables the group to somehow lock the thread too?

Last edited:

Deddy

When scheduling of post is in the far future. would schedule the published thread be showing the creation date or the publish date?

Truonglv

Staff member
Tech Support
Hello,

I would like a particular group of users to schedule post, but I wouldn't want them to lock any thread at all.
Would allowing scheduling of post authorization enables the group to somehow lock the thread too?
I support more permission for that :D
When scheduling of post is in the far future. would schedule the published thread be showing the creation date or the publish date?
This will using publish date :)

Deddy

Using the scheduled post. How do I enable usergroup to be able to schedule post but not to schedule lock post.

Hello, I have a problem with the Scheduled Post addon.

Every Scheduled Posts are visible on the RecentNews Block from XenPorta and in the forum_list page :/ I found how to use the category system from Jaxel the way I want but due to this problem, it won't work. Is it a bug and can you fix it?

Truonglv

Staff member
Tech Support
Hello, I have a problem with the Scheduled Post addon.

Every Scheduled Posts are visible on the RecentNews Block from XenPorta and in the forum_list page :/ I found how to use the category system from Jaxel the way I want but due to this problem, it won't work. Is it a bug and can you fix it?
I think Its not compatient witg xenPortal. I will fixed in next realease.

Deddy

Hi,

I've got this error when I click New Post Link below the nav tab :

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 791
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchCol() in Nobita/ScheduledPost/XenForo/Model/Thread.php at line 99
  6. Nobita_ScheduledPost_XenForo_Model_Thread->getUnreadThreadIds() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/FindNew.php at line 137
  7. XenForo_ControllerPublic_FindNew->findNewPosts() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/FindNew.php at line 24
  8. XenForo_ControllerPublic_FindNew->actionPosts() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/indoku/public_html/index.php at line 13

Truonglv

Staff member
Tech Support
Hi,

3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 791
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchCol() in Nobita/ScheduledPost/XenForo/Model/Thread.php at line 99
  6. Nobita_ScheduledPost_XenForo_Model_Thread->getUnreadThreadIds() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/FindNew.php at line 137
  7. XenForo_ControllerPublic_FindNew->findNewPosts() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/FindNew.php at line 24
  8. XenForo_ControllerPublic_FindNew->actionPosts() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/indoku/public_html/index.php at line 13
:oops: Fixed :)

Truonglv

Staff member
Tech Support
Hi,

:oops: Fixed :)