Schedule Content for XF 1.x

AddOn Schedule Content for XF 1.x [Paid] 2.0.9

PayPal: $20.00
I checked server error logs. There isn't error. :(

I installed 1.3.1.1 version now. There isn't problem this version :)

I checked server error logs. There isn't error. :(

I installed 1.3.1.1 version now. There isn't problem this version :)
RTEUnfortunately when I can't detected your problem :khoc:

I have some suggestions for you :)

- After default time, default forum. It will be easier to choose a forum with only 4 authorized forums than the whole tree.
- Add a permission to be able to choose a custom date. I want my writers to only be able to choose the date and time I want their articles to be released.
- Also, it would be nice to be able to set a forum destination by default per groups. This way, Group 1 would be able to schedule in forum 1 etc... (I think this one may be difficult to make)

I have some suggestions for you :)

- After default time, default forum. It will be easier to choose a forum with only 4 authorized forums than the whole tree.
- Add a permission to be able to choose a custom date. I want my writers to only be able to choose the date and time I want their articles to be released.
- Also, it would be nice to be able to set a forum destination by default per groups. This way, Group 1 would be able to schedule in forum 1 etc... (I think this one may be difficult to make)
HitArrowLegendImplement ;)

hey nobita, can you please try to make this (and possibly your other addons) compatible with chris deemings or waindigo's addon installer? When i try to install via those tools, it doesnt install at all. Chris and Waindigo have both stated that all addons (even ones that create database tables etc) should work with their addons. You might want to contact chris and have a chat to him on how to make this compatible?

hey nobita, can you please try to make this (and possibly your other addons) compatible with chris deemings or waindigo's addon installer? When i try to install via those tools, it doesnt install at all. Chris and Waindigo have both stated that all addons (even ones that create database tables etc) should work with their addons. You might want to contact chris and have a chat to him on how to make this compatible?
tajhayHi. I will consider to that :)
Thank you.

Back