Schedule Content for XF 1.x

AddOn Schedule Content for XF 1.x [Paid] 2.0.9

PayPal: $20.00
It works, nice job :) By the way, is it possible to include the version name in the archive of the future updates? It's hard to know which one is the good one ;)

Hello, it seems that Scheduled post are breaking permissions regarding the fact to be able to give likes to messages. At first I thought it was related to Post Ratings, so I disabled it (and then uninstalled it). I tried 2 forums with exactly the sames perms, one work and the other don't. I even tried to move a thread not working from forum 1 (which isn't working) to forum 2 (which is working) and it still doesn't work. I can move from forum 2 to 1 without problem (except that the thread which wasn't working still doesn't work).

I watched my permissions and it tells me that my members can give likes but not when it's on a scheduled thread. It works fine with comments though. I really need it to be fixed asap ^^

Hi @HitArrowLegend
I even tried to move a thread not working from forum 1 (which isn't working) to forum 2 (which is working) and it still doesn't work
what do you mean for that? As i understand that user can give an like to invible thread? Is that right?

No, users can't give likes even when the thread is released despite that they have the permissions. I tried in the same forum with 2 threads. One scheduled and the other released the normal way and, they can like the normal one but not the scheduled one :/

No, users can't give likes even when the thread is released despite that they have the permissions. I tried in the same forum with 2 threads. One scheduled and the other released the normal way and, they can like the normal one but not the scheduled one :/
HitArrowLegendHmm! I belive that the thread was scheduled still existing :D Do you sure that its become normal?

I don't know how to explain myself but, there is no way for my users to like a thread released using your addon :p That's a problem because my main page is essentially composed by scheduled threads. It tells them that they don't have the permissions to like them.

I have seen that on your forum too. No chance to like this post :/ Using XenPorta, you can see the button but you can't like them ^^'

b37cbabca3.png
there : http://nobita.me/threads/testing.10/

I don't know how to explain myself but, there is no way for my users to like a thread released using your addon :p That's a problem because my main page is essentially composed by scheduled threads. It tells them that they don't have the permissions to like them.

I have seen that on your forum too. No chance to like this post :/ Using XenPorta, you can see the button but you can't like them ^^'

b37cbabca3.png
there : http://nobita.me/threads/testing.10/
HitArrowLegendI see as normal. As you see the icon Like and Dislike for each post :)

Back