Schedule Content for XF 1.x

AddOn Schedule Content for XF 1.x [Paid] 2.0.9

PayPal: $20.00
Hello,

I have a problem and it might be related with Schedule Post, but I'm not sure. Every scheduled posts I have on my forum are handling permissions a weird way. For example, my moderator can't remove messages, it asks him to selest a positive integer. Also, Post Ratings is unavailable from time to time, except for me (the head admin) I never changed the permissions so it can't be related. This problem is there since I updated Scheduled Post which the only thing I modified on my board since approximatly 1 mounth and everything was working fine. Have you heard of something like that?

For example, my moderator can't remove messages, it asks him to selest a positive integer.
what's type of message your moderator got? I need an example.
Also, Post Ratings is unavailable from time to time
What's do you mean?

No problem, it works all good. It was due to an addon defering JS. By the way I have an other problem, I can't modify the date of some scheduled articles :
2c5ae4e2d9.png

Well, what I see is pretty big ^^' I hope you will know what's going on :

PHP <div class="baseHtml"><h4>Template Errors: ScheduledPost_thread_edit</h4><ol>
<li><i>Illegal string offset 'hour'</i> in /var/www/clients/client4/web3/web/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code, line 86: <pre>85: $__compilerVar4 = '';
86: $__compilerVar4 .= htmlspecialchars($hourInfo['hour'], ENT_QUOTES, 'UTF-8');
87: $__compilerVar5 = '';
</pre></li>
<li><i>Illegal string offset 'minute'</i> in /var/www/clients/client4/web3/web/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code, line 88: <pre>87: $__compilerVar5 = '';
88: $__compilerVar5 .= htmlspecialchars($hourInfo['minute'], ENT_QUOTES, 'UTF-8');
89: $__compilerVar6 = '';
</pre></li>
</ol></div>

Well, what I see is pretty big ^^' I hope you will know what's going on :

PHP <div class="baseHtml"><h4>Template Errors: ScheduledPost_thread_edit</h4><ol>
<li><i>Illegal string offset 'hour'</i> in /var/www/clients/client4/web3/web/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code, line 86: <pre>85: $__compilerVar4 = '';
86: $__compilerVar4 .= htmlspecialchars($hourInfo['hour'], ENT_QUOTES, 'UTF-8');
87: $__compilerVar5 = '';
</pre></li>
<li><i>Illegal string offset 'minute'</i> in /var/www/clients/client4/web3/web/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code, line 88: <pre>87: $__compilerVar5 = '';
88: $__compilerVar5 .= htmlspecialchars($hourInfo['minute'], ENT_QUOTES, 'UTF-8');
89: $__compilerVar6 = '';
</pre></li>
</ol></div>
HitArrowLegendHave you manual edit this template ScheduledPost_thread_edit?

It works, nice job :) By the way, is it possible to include the version name in the archive of the future updates? It's hard to know which one is the good one ;)

Back