Schedule Content for XF 1.x

AddOn Schedule Content for XF 1.x [Paid] 2.0.9

No permission to buy ($20.00)
okay, so the countdown appear on this page : http://my.site/schedule/save
With admin perm, everything is fine, but with every Schedule Content permissions, I can't schedule that faster... I have to wait more than 875 seconds

What I did was to schedule a thread and then try to schedule an other one. I really hope it can be fixed soon because I can't use it right now :'(

Truonglv

Staff member
Tech Support
okay, so the countdown appear on this page : http://my.site/schedule/save
With admin perm, everything is fine, but with every Schedule Content permissions, I can't schedule that faster... I have to wait more than 875 seconds

What I did was to schedule a thread and then try to schedule an other one. I really hope it can be fixed soon because I can't use it right now :'(
Do you have permission to bypass Flooding time? If not you need wait 15 mins for each schedule.

bAstimc

Hi,
how its going with the Extra Portal support?

When I'm scheduling, I still have to manually put this thread after it is published onto the portal. :(

Was thinking about something. Would it be possible to define what are the prefixes available for certain forum?
The idea would be that if you are scheduling a thread from the FPS Forum, you could only apply prefixes from the FPS Category. Right now, when u want to scheduled a thread, you can choose from the whole list. It's fine but in my case, I have 218 of them so it's damn long to apply one ^^'

Jimmi Allison

[Nobita] Schedule Permissions: General
View schedules (page list):
Yes (Details)
[Nobita] Schedule Permissions: For Thread
Set schedule:
Yes (Details)
Edit/cancel schedule by self:
Yes (Details)
Change destination forum:
Yes (Details)
Edit/cancel schedule by anyone: