Schedule Content for XF 1.x

AddOn Schedule Content for XF 1.x [Paid] 2.0.9

PayPal: $20.00
Hum, what about adding the ability to only choose the first post of a thread to bo scheduled? I'm using it for my news site and it's a little bit long to use since I have to move every messages in a different forum before scheduling the first one. When you have 1 per day it's okay, but I have more ^^

Wouw! There are problem on 1.3.1.2 version.

Many queries are running in thread_view. (debug with Guest)

Page Time: 0.0539s
Memory: 3.7922 MB (Peak: 4.0959 MB)
Queries (53, time: 0.0116s, 21.4%)

Running the same query 42 times.

PjAcI.png

The previous version was seamless.

Wouw! There are problem on 1.3.1.2 version.

Many queries are running in thread_view. (debug with Guest)

Page Time: 0.0539s
Memory: 3.7922 MB (Peak: 4.0959 MB)
Queries (53, time: 0.0116s, 21.4%)

Running the same query 42 times.

PjAcI.png

The previous version was seamless.
RTE:oops: I fixed that ;)

Is it possible to add the posibility to choose a prefixe when you are scheduling your post, of course one from the final forum?

Ohh and I have a strange bug :/

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'scheduled_post.thread_id' in 'on clause' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77

look at that picture : http://puu.sh/6qnPz.png

Last edited:
Is it possible to add the posibility to choose a prefixe when you are scheduling your post, of course one from the final forum?

Ohh and I have a strange bug :/

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'scheduled_post.thread_id' in 'on clause' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77

look at that picture : http://puu.sh/6qnPz.png
HitArrowLegendLook like you didn't use latest version ;) That's bug was fixed in 1.3.1.2 :p

Ohh, didn't see it, I'll check that =D , and what about the prefixes choice? Becauce when you schedule a thread with a prefix like 'thread finished to indicate that this thread is ready to be scheduled, it keeps the old prefixes. I would like to choose one from the destination forum. Is that possible since the thread isn't in the same forum before the right date?

Ohh, didn't see it, I'll check that =D , and what about the prefixes choice? Becauce when you schedule a thread with a prefix like 'thread finished to indicate that this thread is ready to be scheduled, it keeps the old prefixes. I would like to choose one from the destination forum. Is that possible since the thread isn't in the same forum before the right date?
HitArrowLegendPossible. But Its will make an option in screen Thread Create... :X_X: Really don't want to make too much option :p
Anyway I'll add this in next release.

Back