Post Reply [Paid] 3.0.9

PayPal: $30.00
ok, I solved the problem of getting lost in messages, but I have no idea how I did it :). At the moment, there are only problems on the question and suggestion forums.

ok, I solved the problem of getting lost in messages, but I have no idea how I did it :). At the moment, there are only problems on the question and suggestion forums.
hasanakyuzhmmm no, it's not fixed, tl] Send a Response: When I click on the Create tree data option a second time, messages written by users on some topics will disappear again. 😒

Truonglv After installing the plugin, ACP -> Tools -> should work on new messages without recreating caches, right? Is it true that I understand that we need to rebuild ACP -> Tools -> Caches to work only on old messages?

Truonglv After installing the plugin, ACP -> Tools -> should work on new messages without recreating caches, right? Is it true that I understand that we need to rebuild ACP -> Tools -> Caches to work only on old messages?
hasanakyuzwork for new threads not new messages.

View previous replies…
work for new threads not new messages.
TruonglvI'm sorry my mistake. I was thinking about working in new messages written on topics. We are currently working smoothly on new issues, yes. When the "[tl] Post Response: Recreate tree data" option is used to apply the only problem to old topics, it is tried to apply to old topics, but it cannot apply. [tl] Post Response: Problems occur when the Rebuild tree data option is used for the second time. The main reason for the questions is " [tl] Post Response: Recreate tree data"

I'm sorry my mistake. I was thinking about working in new messages written on topics. We are currently working smoothly on new issues, yes. When the "[tl] Post Response: Recreate tree data" option is used to apply the only problem to old topics, it is tried to apply to old topics, but it cannot apply. [tl] Post Response: Problems occur when the Rebuild tree data option is used for the second time. The main reason for the questions is " [tl] Post Response: Recreate tree data"
hasanakyuzDoes all old threads not working? Or it just some specific threads.

Does all old threads not working? Or it just some specific threads.
TruonglvWhen I use the "[tl]Post Response: Recreate tree data" option, it doesn't work on the old threads, but when I use the same option a second time, it works, but it causes the problems I mentioned above.

If you are available at the moment, I would like to show you this with a vivid example. if you can access it remotely, I'll show it live.

When I use the "[tl]Post Response: Recreate tree data" option, it doesn't work on the old threads, but when I use the same option a second time, it works, but it causes the problems I mentioned above.

If you are available at the moment, I would like to show you this with a vivid example. if you can access it remotely, I'll show it live.
hasanakyuzOk. I'm available for a moments. Send me an anydesk remote credentials through PM.

Back