Post Reply [Paid] 3.0.9

PayPal: $30.00
Hi Truonglv ! I love the add-on, but it works intermittently. When I first installed it, the mod worked. But then suddenly it didn't. I get no server error and I don't think any other add-ons are breaking it as I removed the ones installed AFTER Post Reply and it worked for a minute, the stopped again. I've re-installed it several times and rebuilt the thread tree. The threads where it DID work are still threaded, but I can't get new replies to work. Very strange. I did add some stuff to the extra.less template (just some CSS to style the "reply" and "quote" buttons).

Can you please help? I'd really like it to work! Thanks!

Hi Truonglv ! I love the add-on, but it works intermittently. When I first installed it, the mod worked. But then suddenly it didn't. I get no server error and I don't think any other add-ons are breaking it as I removed the ones installed AFTER Post Reply and it worked for a minute, the stopped again. I've re-installed it several times and rebuilt the thread tree. The threads where it DID work are still threaded, but I can't get new replies to work. Very strange. I did add some stuff to the extra.less template (just some CSS to style the "reply" and "quote" buttons).

Can you please help? I'd really like it to work! Thanks!
zoldosdid you see any errors on browser console?

Hi Truonglv

I have a question about question thread type. There is vote section for main respond, however there is no vote for replies. Logically, any reply should be votable in my opinion. What is your opinin about this?

1645020242653.webp

Hello Truonglv I am extremely interested in purchasing this addon.

I was using ThemeHouses Post Comments for years and was pretty unhappy with it. But I hoped that eventually you might make an importer.

Themehouse is now no longer supporting their post comments addon. I would love to make the switch to this addon. But I'm nervous about losing the current structure of discussions on my forum during the switch.

Is there some sort of import method I could use to make the transition as seemless as possible?

Okay, I bought this and I've installed it. However really struggling to finish the Rebuild Tree process.

We have about 60,000 threads that need to rebuild. It times out in the ACP, but running the CLI also takes FOREVER. Its about an hour per one thousand threads, which means it would take 50 hours. My terminal has timed out because it's taking so long.

A few questions.

1. If I close the terminal, will the CLI rebuild process continue?

2. Is there any way to speed this process up?!?

3. How do I rebuild tree data AND parse messages and make it sub-replies in the CLI?

4. Is it safe for members to post or make new threads while this process is running?

Please help...

Truonglv I'm noticing a small bug. If I have several threaded discussions in a thread, and I'm making a reply, I'll sometimes get a "New posts have been made, view them?" but there are no new posts, and the message disappears once you complete the reply! Just letting you know. Thanks!

View previous replies…
can you capture the position which it does not support username color?
Truonglv
r4eaFly.png

Back