Post Reply [Paid] 3.0.9

PayPal: $30.00
Dear Truonglv

i really like your plugin and would like to use it. I wonder if there will be an update for problems with the plugin?

View previous replies…
Working for old threads?

To make add-on working for old threads you need rebuild tree cache. You can see the rebuild option at: ACP -> Tools -> Rebuild caches

after installing the plugin, the plugin will not work on new threads on its own. To work on new threads, you need to follow the steps ACP -> Tools -> Rebuild caches as a priority. When he does it this way, he works on new topics. When the same operation is performed again to make it work on the old threads, it works for the old threads, but this causes problems to occur.

These problems;

1 - For example, when moving from the first page to the second page on a topic that has more than one page, the last message of the first page is also seen in the first message of the second page. ( This is the same on your site. )

2 - Messages that users have written are lost in some threads.

3 - I think this was in the last update you made, the depth issue is still ongoing.

4 - The article does not work properly with question and suggestion forums. In some forums, messages disappear after activating the plugin.

These problems occur after the ACP -> Tools -> Rebuild caches option is applied a second time to make the add-in work on older threads as well.

Working for old threads?

To make add-on working for old threads you need rebuild tree cache. You can see the rebuild option at: ACP -> Tools -> Rebuild caches

after installing the plugin, the plugin will not work on new threads on its own. To work on new threads, you need to follow the steps ACP -> Tools -> Rebuild caches as a priority. When he does it this way, he works on new topics. When the same operation is performed again to make it work on the old threads, it works for the old threads, but this causes problems to occur.

These problems;

1 - For example, when moving from the first page to the second page on a topic that has more than one page, the last message of the first page is also seen in the first message of the second page. ( This is the same on your site. )

2 - Messages that users have written are lost in some threads.

3 - I think this was in the last update you made, the depth issue is still ongoing.

4 - The article does not work properly with question and suggestion forums. In some forums, messages disappear after activating the plugin.

These problems occur after the ACP -> Tools -> Rebuild caches option is applied a second time to make the add-in work on older threads as well.
hasanakyuz1. Do you mean the first message (thread content) display in other pages?

View previous replies…
in short, there seems to be a problem in the [tl] Send Response: Recreate tree data section. As shown in the image, [tl] tried to apply it to old messages with the Post Reply: Rebuild tree data option, but was not successful. If I do the same process again now, it will apply to the old messages, but the problems I mentioned above will occur.

Attachments

• A7668015-27EE-4F1E-9942-106C24676305.jpeg
    208.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
ok, I solved the problem of getting lost in messages, but I have no idea how I did it :). At the moment, there are only problems on the question and suggestion forums.

ok, I solved the problem of getting lost in messages, but I have no idea how I did it :). At the moment, there are only problems on the question and suggestion forums.
hasanakyuzhmmm no, it's not fixed, tl] Send a Response: When I click on the Create tree data option a second time, messages written by users on some topics will disappear again. 😒

Back