Post Reply [Paid] 3.0.9

PayPal: $30.00
Hi Truonglv ,

I tried to 'start a (private) conversation' with you, though, the option was unavailable to me.

We were looking to ask you to create some additional 'options' for this Post Reply add-on. Ideally, these would have default settings of 'off', such that anyone who downloaded a 'patch' for this add-on wouldn't have their set-up change on them automatically.

While we were at it, we were wondering if you could adress the 'bug' detailed here. We have since found a few more bugs, related to that one.

Could you private 'start a conversation' with me to discuss the details of these requests, and, get a quote for how much you would like us to pay for these additional features? Or would you like to discuss that further here, on this publicly visible discussion page?

- TC

Last edited:
Dear Truonglv

Can you make an update to make it compatible with the [Liam W] (RIP) Mentions Mini Avatar plugin?

Dear Truonglv

i really like your plugin and would like to use it. I wonder if there will be an update for problems with the plugin?

View previous replies…
I will consider it. Not all clients use that add-on
TruonglvNot all customers may use it, but how can users who like and buy this add-on use this add-on with these errors? The same errors are also present on your site. Also in my opinion it is quite a necessary plugin especially for large sites. I ask you for paid support, if necessary, to troubleshoot this add-on.

Back