Add-on discussions

Talking about add-on (issues, new features, etc...)
Z
Zach
Anonymous Posting

Zach

Hi there,

I recently purchased the “Anonymous Posting” add-on and am having some issues getting it working. I have configured permissions and analyzed them with the final outcome being “Yes” to use Anonymous Posting in a certain section. However, I see no check-box or area that allows for me to post anonymously? Tried disabling all add-ons except for this one and still had the same issue. Any advice?

Thanks.

View previous replies…

Zach

OK, just updated and see it working, but a couple things:
  1. It seems that the fix only works when replying to a thread, but the checkbox does not appear when making a thread.
  2. It seems to look a bit weird (see to the next of the checkbox):

Totoro
Totoro
[Ignore Content] Add permission to restrict users can use the add-on.
R
Rene
[Ignore Content] Alert message in confirmation Just a minor thing... when you unignore, you get...

Rene

[Ignore Content] Alert message in confirmation

Just a minor thing... when you unignore, you get a confirmation dialog with the same note as when you ignore:
'Note: You do not see this thread anywhere'

I think this is a bit confusing. Maybe remove this note from the dialog when unignore, or use a different phrase like "You will see this thread again".

Totoro
Totoro
Working on new credits add-on!Just share some news that i am working on new credits add-on...
View previous replies…

Totoro

Staff member
Tech Support
I have attached new example event for thread ;)

WorldGate

I can't find the event trigger option for thread control actions in attached screenshot. You should add them as checkbox options.

Thread event:
  • Thread created
  • Thread closed
  • Thread moved
  • Thread soft deleted
  • Thread hard deleted
Post event (Reply to thread):
  • Post created
  • Post soft deleted
  • Post hard deleted
  • Parent thread closed
  • Parent thread moved
  • Parent thread soft deleted
  • Parent thread hard deleted
Reply event (Receive thread reply):
  • Reply created
  • Reply soft deleted
  • Reply hard deleted
  • Parent thread closed
  • Parent thread moved
  • Parent thread soft deleted
  • Parent thread hard deleted

H
hydrocut
[tl] Game Server Listing: support widget and default order

hydrocut

Hello
Is It possible to add the possibility of customizing the server page via the widget

I do not see her and I would like to add a sidebar ect

And I would like to know if it would be possible to add an option to sort the servers by category

As a PVE and PVP server

Cordialy

R
Rene
[Ignore Content] Confirmation popup for threads. Would it be possible to also add a...

Rene

[Ignore Content] Confirmation popup for threads.

Would it be possible to also add a confirmation popup for the threads?
This to prevent users from accidentally clicking on 'ignore' and not knowing what happened.

View previous replies…
Totoro
Totoro
[Ignore Content] Support button ignore to template

Totoro

Staff member
Tech Support
[Ignore Content] Support button ignore to template

I have a highly customzed forum theme and I want to replace "Ignore" button to link.
But as I see, button code doesn't includes in any tempates - it forms in callback.php
PHP:
        $options = [
'href' => $ignoreLink,
'class' => 'button--link',
'data-xf-click' => $contentType === Listener::CONTENT_TYPE_FORUM ? 'overlay' : 'switch'
];

return $templater->button($text, $options);
Could you fix it in the next update?

Totoro
Totoro
[Ignore Content] Add option to ignore thread completely or just in what's new. I have another...

Totoro

Staff member
Tech Support
[Ignore Content] Add option to ignore thread completely or just in what's new.

I have another feature request:
When pressing 'ignore' (for node or thread), give the user the option to ignore completely or only ignore the what's new feeds.

Explanation: Some users like to ignore some topics to exclude them from the What's New page (and all other feeds) without completely hiding the topic/node from the forum list.

N
Niro
Error on Post Reply

Niro

Hi,

I got that :

• XF\Db\DuplicateKeyException: MySQL query error [1062]: Duplicate entry 'thread-14729' for key 'content_type_content_id'
  • src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:212

Could you please help me ?

Thanks!

View previous replies…

Niro

Another thing please,

There is something touching the logo. Also, when an user reply to me, I do not receive alert. It is normal please ?

J
joey_tbf
[Portal] Cannot submit new thread in empty forum

joey_tbf

help!!

your request add-ons forum isn't working

i cant make threads,

this is what it looks like

Screenshot_2019-01-27_12-11-15.png

thats probably why its empty and have no threads!!

please fix!!

Totoro
Totoro
ErrorException: [tl] Image Optimizer: Failed to optimize image.

Totoro

Staff member
Tech Support
ErrorException: [tl] Image Optimizer: Failed to optimize image.

Code:
ErrorException: [tl] Image Optimizer: Failed to optimize image. $path=XXX, $command=YYY -f --quality '60-80' --speed '5' --output 'XXX' 'XXX' $output=array ( ) $newSize=0 src/XF/Error.php:75
Generated by: Unknown account Jan 24, 2019 at 1:11 PM
Stack trace
#0 src/XF.php(189): XF\Error->logError('[tl] Image Opti...', false)
#1 src/addons/Truonglv/ImageOptimizer/Images/AbstractImage.php(55): XF::logError('[tl] Image Opti...')
#2 src/addons/Truonglv/ImageOptimizer/Job/Optimizer.php(140): Truonglv\ImageOptimizer\Images\AbstractImage->optimize('/home/admin/pub...')
#3 src/addons/Truonglv/ImageOptimizer/Job/Optimizer.php(84): Truonglv\ImageOptimizer\Job\Optimizer->optimizeImageFile('data://avatars/...')
#4 src/addons/Truonglv/ImageOptimizer/Job/Optimizer.php(51): Truonglv\ImageOptimizer\Job\Optimizer->processImages(Array, 'avatar', Object(XF\Timer), 1548353270)
#5 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(253): Truonglv\ImageOptimizer\Job\Optimizer->run(G)
#6 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(195): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, G)
#7 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(79): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, G)
#8 job.php(42): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#9 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(18) "/community/job.php"
  ["referrer"] => string(98) "XXX"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
What is that? This message show up is warning message. Sometime the processor could not optimize image.

N
Niro
Add Post Reply for profile posts ?
Fatih
Fatih
[tl] Post Reply 1.0.0

Fatih

Hello @truonglv

I am not sure is it bug or not but there 2 editor in differen comment levels. it can be confused of user. İs there any setting to disable on of them?

And I want to thanks you really. I have been waiting this addon for a long time.

1547369271099.png

View previous replies…

Fatih

@truonglv I take alert there is reply. But when I click it there is no reply?

Can you check it please?

Totoro
Totoro
Social Groups: Wall
View previous replies…
P
Pacifiquateure
I can't download "[tl] Social Groups" for XF2
View previous replies…

chernabog

Do you know the absolute path to data and internal_data in XF 1?
No I don't ..it's wherever your XF1 add on put them.. this is an upgrade from XF1 to XF2 therefore the database is the same as was used in XF1... the only difference is the upgrade from XF1 -> XF2 and add-ons, such as the initial Social Groups from Nobita being made "legacy."

I have the importer that comes with your XF2 Social Groups. It says TL Social Groups from Social Groups but then it wants information from the database that I have no idea of, off hand. I would have expected it to be more self-sufficient because not everyone is code or SQL friendly.

Totoro

Staff member
Tech Support
No I don't ..it's wherever your XF1 add on put them.. this is an upgrade from XF1 to XF2 therefore the database is the same as was used in XF1... the only difference is the upgrade from XF1 -> XF2 and add-ons, such as the initial Social Groups from Nobita being made "legacy."

I have the importer that comes with your XF2 Social Groups. It says TL Social Groups from Social Groups but then it wants information from the database that I have no idea of, off hand. I would have expected it to be more self-sufficient because not everyone is code or SQL friendly.
Then we need work over remote control. Please add new PM with me. We will work on that.

T
TurkBinGazi
[tl] Game Server Listing (Server error)

TurkBinGazi

Server error log
  • ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] fwrite(): send of 9 bytes failed with errno=1 Operation not permitted
  • src/addons/Truonglv/GameServers/ThirdParties/GameQ/Query/Native.php:64
  • Generated by: *****
  • Jun 6, 2018 at 10:35 PM
Stack trace
#0 [internal function]: XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] fwri...', '/homepages/40/d...', 64, Array)
#1 src/addons/Truonglv/GameServers/ThirdParties/GameQ/Query/Native.php(64): fwrite(Resource id #96, '\xFF\xFF\xFF\xFFV\x00\x00\x00\x00')
#2 src/addons/Truonglv/GameServers/ThirdParties/GameQ/GameQ.php(403): GameQ\Query\Native->write('\xFF\xFF\xFF\xFFV\x00\x00\x00\x00')
#3 src/addons/Truonglv/GameServers/ThirdParties/GameQ/GameQ.php(344): GameQ\GameQ->doChallenges()
#4 src/addons/Truonglv/GameServers/Providers/GameQ.php(72): GameQ\GameQ->process()
#5 src/addons/Truonglv/GameServers/Repository/Server.php(33): Truonglv\GameServers\Providers\GameQ->process()
#6 src/addons/Truonglv/GameServers/Pub/Controller/Server.php(99): Truonglv\GameServers\Repository\Server->rebuildData(Object(Truonglv\GameServers\Entity\Server))
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): Truonglv\GameServers\Pub\Controller\Server->actionRefresh(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('Truonglv\\GameSe...', 'Refresh', 'html', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'tl_GameServers', Object(Truonglv\GameServers\Pub\Controller\Server), NULL)
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#10 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#11 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#12 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#13 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
["url"] => string(66) "/servers/tr-ekip-cs-go-sunucusu-ws-knife-eldiven-nametag.1/refresh"
["referrer"] => string(78) "https://********.org/servers/tr-ekip-cs-go-sunucusu-ws-knife-eldiven-nametag.1"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

View previous replies…

TurkBinGazi

He asked me this.
What should I say :p

It appears that the application or feature you are trying to integrate on the forum of your site have some requirements that are not supported on our shared hosting server. Can you provide us the complete list of the said feature's system requirements that you are trying to enable online?

Totoro

Staff member
Tech Support
He asked me this.
What should I say :p

It appears that the application or feature you are trying to integrate on the forum of your site have some requirements that are not supported on our shared hosting server. Can you provide us the complete list of the said feature's system requirements that you are trying to enable online?
Just enable php sockets extension.

M
Modogameur
Addon Gameserver
Z
zTurko
Minify HTML
B
bato3
Cannot redeclare class XFCP_Nobita_Teams_XenForo_Model_Thread

bato3

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class XFCP_Nobita_Teams_XenForo_Model_Thread in /public_html/library/XenForo/Application.php(528) : eval()'d code on line 1

I'm try using this api: https://github.com/Contex/XenAPI/tree/master/net/xenapi/XenAPI
(undocumented option: api.php?action=search&value=thread_title)

Call stack
{main}( ) .../api.php:0
RestAPI->processRequest( ) .../api.php:56
XenAPI->search( ) .../api.php:3244
XenForo_Search_Searcher->searchGeneral( ) .../api.php:3434
XenForo_Model_Search->getViewableSearchResults( ) .../Searcher.php:82
XenForo_Model_Search->getViewableSearchResultData( ) .../Search.php:331
XenForo_Search_DataHandler_Thread->getDataForResults( ) .../Search.php:297
XenForo_Search_DataHandler_Thread->_getThreadModel( ) .../Thread.php:142
XenForo_Model::create( ) .../Thread.php:227
XenForo_Application::resolveDynamicClass( ) .../Model.php:189

Solution dor Xenforo code: /XenForo/Application.php(528)
PHP:
static private $dynamicClasess = Array(); //added
public static function resolveDynamicClass($class, $type = '', $fakeBase = false) {
// changed code (eval and )
  if(!in_array($proxyClass, self::$dynamicClasess)) {
        self::$dynamicClasess[] = $proxyClass;
         eval($namespaceEval . 'class ' . $proxyClass . ' extends ' . $createClass . ' {}');   
          XenForo_Application::autoload($dynamicClass);
    }

Last edited: