Social Groups Emails

AMG

It seems like if you join a circle, emails are sent by default.

However, for users who specifically requested for NO emails from my website, this is a huge issue for them. The only way to disable group emails is within the group itself and it's not easy to find. Have had a lot of people reach out confused about how to stop the emails.

I recommend either adding the option to disable/enable under Preferences, in this section

1653023558594.webp

Or, at least, make it so that selecting no emails means you won't receive group emails either.

In the latest version you can opt out send emails when user joins group.

Reactions: AMG
Truonglv

Unfortunately my users still complain literally everyday about emails and group notifications..

On mobile, you cannot see the notification settings for a Group. Most of my members are mobile.

For all of my members, privacy is of the upmost importance and most of them ask to NEVER receive emails from my website.

The notifications may annoy some people but the emails are a whole other issue. It is very upsetting for my users who wish for privacy and want no emails.

Please update this addon so that if you disable emails in your account preferences, this addon respects that wish.

Or please make it possible to disabled the email option entirely. None of my members want countless emails.

Truonglv

Unfortunately my users still complain literally everyday about emails and group notifications..

On mobile, you cannot see the notification settings for a Group. Most of my members are mobile.

For all of my members, privacy is of the upmost importance and most of them ask to NEVER receive emails from my website.

The notifications may annoy some people but the emails are a whole other issue. It is very upsetting for my users who wish for privacy and want no emails.

Please update this addon so that if you disable emails in your account preferences, this addon respects that wish.

Or please make it possible to disabled the email option entirely. None of my members want countless emails.
AMGDid you turn it off from there?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-01-30 at 06.52.14.webp
    Screen Shot 2023-01-30 at 06.52.14.webp
    21.3 KB · Views: 0
Back