Widget Threads Enhancement

Widget Threads Enhancement [Paid] 2.1.5

PayPal: $30.00
Hi Truonglv !
This add-on is the best to customizing feeds like me.

I have added a custom reaction at the footer of the article widgets (wte_widget_threads) with this:
Code:
<xf:react content="{$thread.FirstPost}" link="posts/react" list="< .js-post | .js-reactionsList" />
which works fine initially, but after clicking loading more, the appended widgets no longer can react.
Is there a way for this to work?

Hi Truonglv !
This add-on is the best to customizing feeds like me.

I have added a custom reaction at the footer of the article widgets (wte_widget_threads) with this:
Code:
<xf:react content="{$thread.FirstPost}" link="posts/react" list="< .js-post | .js-reactionsList" />
which works fine initially, but after clicking loading more, the appended widgets no longer can react.
Is there a way for this to work?
meiji85Did you customize template?

Hi sorry for creating a new post below the nested ones, but yes i customized only the "wte_widget_threads" template to add the reaction at the bottom

Can an option be added to also show recently updated threads even if they're in a forum that is set to "view thread content" = no for guests?

So they'll click on it but get a log in screen?

With threads in node list this is how it works with that setting attached.

This is for a private forum that I want to show that there is activity but no access to content unless a member.

Truonglv
Using the Widget Display style set to > Article, proxied images aren't displayed on the widget but work fine on the thread view.

Please take a look.
Thanks.

Back