Widget Threads Enhancement

Widget Threads Enhancement [Paid] 3.0.2

PayPal: $30.00
Hello, I purchased this and some of the threads are not showing which involve private forums.

Is this a configuration issue? If the Widget Enhancement doesn't show ALL the threads at the forum, including those that are private for permissioned users, we cannot use this.

I've posted a picture. The top thread (Insiders Chat) is a private forum, and the user has the permission to view the thread -- but it doesn't show up in the Widget Enhancement Panel, but it shows up on our current add-on widget panel (which we're trying to replace with your Add-on).

Screenshot 2024-08-21 at 5.59.38 PM.png

We are using version 2.1.5 and XF 2.2.

Any idea what the issue is?

Also, how do we create a tabbed interface like this?

Another add on?

I didn't see any configuration for this.

Thanks for the help!

View previous replies…
Hello, I purchased this and some of the threads are not showing which involve private forums.

Is this a configuration issue? If the Widget Enhancement doesn't show ALL the threads at the forum, including those that are private for permissioned users, we cannot use this.

I've posted a picture. The top thread (Insiders Chat) is a private forum, and the user has the permission to view the thread -- but it doesn't show up in the Widget Enhancement Panel, but it shows up on our current add-on widget panel (which we're trying to replace with your Add-on).

View attachment 6299

Another add on?

Thanks for the help!
vipercorpHey vipercorp - here's the add-on that Findozor is using for their tabbed widgets:

View attachment 6299

Another add on?

Thanks for the help!
vipercorpBy the way vipercorp - my username is Ludachris on your forum. The usernames are showing up wrong in these replies.

View attachment 6299

Another add on?

Thanks for the help!
vipercorpDo you enable guest cache for that widget?

View previous replies…
Not sure if this is MJ or a developer for MJ, but it's cool seeing a post by you in here - I'm a member on the the Fastlane forum. Sorry, it's off topic and not helpful to the question, but I had to chime in.

• Deleted by vipercorp
  • Reason: solved
Show…
Back