Widget Threads Enhancement

Widget Threads Enhancement [Paid] 2.1.5

PayPal: $30.00
For my purpose, I've hidden the excerpt and preview links in the article view. I would really like a clickable category or category path in small font underneath the title. Like: Articles > Care Info
Would that be possible somehow?

Can you please add an option to only show on the widget list if the 1st post has image attached?
The new article image dimensions options is very nice to have feature.

Thanks!

Can you please add an option to only show on the widget list if the 1st post has image attached?

Thanks!
dn18The image dimensions is a great option (you have to enter CSS dimensions, eg, 150px

Thanks!
dn18Or maybe grab an image to use as a thumbnail from the thread replies if the 1st post has nothing.

Hi Truonglv !
This add-on is the best to customizing feeds like me.

I have added a custom reaction at the footer of the article widgets (wte_widget_threads) with this:
Code:
<xf:react content="{$thread.FirstPost}" link="posts/react" list="< .js-post | .js-reactionsList" />
which works fine initially, but after clicking loading more, the appended widgets no longer can react.
Is there a way for this to work?

Hi Truonglv !
This add-on is the best to customizing feeds like me.

I have added a custom reaction at the footer of the article widgets (wte_widget_threads) with this:
Code:
<xf:react content="{$thread.FirstPost}" link="posts/react" list="< .js-post | .js-reactionsList" />
which works fine initially, but after clicking loading more, the appended widgets no longer can react.
Is there a way for this to work?
meiji85Did you customize template?

Back