Schedule Content for XF 1.x

AddOn Schedule Content for XF 1.x [Paid] 2.0.9

PayPal: $20.00
Hello,

I would like a particular group of users to schedule post, but I wouldn't want them to lock any thread at all.
Would allowing scheduling of post authorization enables the group to somehow lock the thread too?

Last edited:
Hello,

I would like a particular group of users to schedule post, but I wouldn't want them to lock any thread at all.
Would allowing scheduling of post authorization enables the group to somehow lock the thread too?
Deddy I support more permission for that :D
When scheduling of post is in the far future. would schedule the published thread be showing the creation date or the publish date?
This will using publish date :)

When scheduling of post is in the far future. would schedule the published thread be showing the creation date or the publish date?

Hello, I have a problem with the Scheduled Post addon.

Every Scheduled Posts are visible on the RecentNews Block from XenPorta and in the forum_list page :/ I found how to use the category system from Jaxel the way I want but due to this problem, it won't work. Is it a bug and can you fix it?

Hello, I have a problem with the Scheduled Post addon.

Every Scheduled Posts are visible on the RecentNews Block from XenPorta and in the forum_list page :/ I found how to use the category system from Jaxel the way I want but due to this problem, it won't work. Is it a bug and can you fix it?
HitArrowLegend I think Its not compatient witg xenPortal. I will fixed in next realease.

hello. does disabling users from reassigning scheduled thread to other users also require template Edit

Hi,

I've got this error when I click New Post Link below the nav tab :

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 791
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchCol() in Nobita/ScheduledPost/XenForo/Model/Thread.php at line 99
  6. Nobita_ScheduledPost_XenForo_Model_Thread->getUnreadThreadIds() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/FindNew.php at line 137
  7. XenForo_ControllerPublic_FindNew->findNewPosts() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/FindNew.php at line 24
  8. XenForo_ControllerPublic_FindNew->actionPosts() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/indoku/public_html/index.php at line 13

Hi,

3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 791
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchCol() in Nobita/ScheduledPost/XenForo/Model/Thread.php at line 99
  6. Nobita_ScheduledPost_XenForo_Model_Thread->getUnreadThreadIds() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/FindNew.php at line 137
  7. XenForo_ControllerPublic_FindNew->findNewPosts() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/FindNew.php at line 24
  8. XenForo_ControllerPublic_FindNew->actionPosts() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/indoku/public_html/index.php at line 13
Deddy :oops: Fixed :)

Hi,

Deddy :oops: Fixed :)

Back