Redesign app layout

Truonglv

♥♥ √εgετα ♥♥
Staff member
Tech Support
Hi everyone,

The currently app used lib UI so the color actually not good and it's hard for you when customize colors. So i have plan to redesign it with hire a designer but it's will cost then i think the app price will be grow. Do you guys want have it? Please leave it comment and reactions to support.

Thanks

Truonglv I am looking a flexible, useful and stabile mobile app my forum and most important budget friendly. I am following you app also, honestly speaking 1st item is your app.

If you improve it more I want to purchase for 2 of my forum. As you guess we can not change app from one developer to another one. You are the one of my trusted developer so I am following your app.

Truonglv I am looking a flexible, useful and stabile mobile app my forum and most important budget friendly. I am following you app also, honestly speaking 1st item is your app.

If you improve it more I want to purchase for 2 of my forum. As you guess we can not change app from one developer to another one. You are the one of my trusted developer so I am following your app.
FatihIt's not transfer to another I just redesign the app layout cause it's quite old and slow.

View previous replies…
i‘m with you Truonglv as long the mobile app is support with many addons and new features that’s can be improved Simpler to themehouse mobile app

I'd love to try it but your current design has prevented me from getting the app.

The TH mobile app demo below looks pretty polished (Have not used the final product) but definitely something you should look at for inspiration.

Some key aspects:
1. Modern icons
2. Fluid and cohesive animation
3. Swipe gestures on items
4. Bottom navigation for common tasks (this is super useful)

Does anyone has android device can test new XenApp version?

View previous replies…
Some observations, there's no back or home navigation in thread view, I have to hit the back button to actually get back.

Create thread then hit cancel you'll see a very dark image.

Attachments

• 03d70f8d-1508-4697-a324-8acb323a6300.webp
    03d70f8d-1508-4697-a324-8acb323a6300.webp
    48.7 KB · Views: 45
Some observations, there's no back or home navigation in thread view, I have to hit the back button to actually get back.

Create thread then hit cancel you'll see a very dark image.
ichpenIn android has system back button in bottom bar. Is it?

View previous replies…
Back