Any alternative/solution for deletion option ? Can we ask for simple changes in app ....

momo

Hello ,

I read who said about the app should have member deletion option & it's available in the app : but it's difficult to put this option , any solution or alternatives to prevent this option ? ( most forums from starting didn't put this option & maybe anyone angry in certain time in example then remove it but want to back ) .

Anyone also have his App in Apple app store without putting this option ? & we want a solution to prevent it

* Also i want to ask the admin about simple changes like change the link of + button ( which show in middle ) : instead create new thread , put link for website to show it inside the app .

1. Apple / Google requires every app must allow users delete their account. If not, your app will not be approved
2. There is a option you can turn it off in admin.

Truonglv

I read in example ( Note that this doesn't cover accounts that aren't created in your app. For example, if you have user accounts on your website and let people log in to their account in your app (but not create it there), you don't have to let them delete it in the app. )

so at least we will have option to hide it from these accounts who already signed up ?

I read in example ( Note that this doesn't cover accounts that aren't created in your app. For example, if you have user accounts on your website and let people log in to their account in your app (but not create it there), you don't have to let them delete it in the app. )

so at least we will have option to hide it from these accounts who already signed up ?
momoApple / Google requires allow delete all account.

Back