Redesign app layout

Truonglv

♥♥ √εgετα ♥♥
Staff member
Tech Support
Hi everyone,

The currently app used lib UI so the color actually not good and it's hard for you when customize colors. So i have plan to redesign it with hire a designer but it's will cost then i think the app price will be grow. Do you guys want have it? Please leave it comment and reactions to support.

Thanks

Truonglv I am looking a flexible, useful and stabile mobile app my forum and most important budget friendly. I am following you app also, honestly speaking 1st item is your app.

If you improve it more I want to purchase for 2 of my forum. As you guess we can not change app from one developer to another one. You are the one of my trusted developer so I am following your app.

Truonglv I am looking a flexible, useful and stabile mobile app my forum and most important budget friendly. I am following you app also, honestly speaking 1st item is your app.

If you improve it more I want to purchase for 2 of my forum. As you guess we can not change app from one developer to another one. You are the one of my trusted developer so I am following your app.
FatihIt's not transfer to another I just redesign the app layout cause it's quite old and slow.

View previous replies…
It's not transfer to another I just redesign the app layout cause it's quite old and slow.
TruonglvSo I am waiting new update as impatiently.

And some questions. Can we add our own logo before upload to stores? And how is the update process, we will download from our account and upload to stores?

I started to test mobile app. Why you didn’t use xenforo mobile theme design with some small modifications?

Everyone is familiar with the mobile theme, so they don't feel like they are using a different system.

Last edited:
I started to test mobile app. Why you didn’t use xenforo mobile theme design with some small modifications?

Everyone is familiar with the mobile theme, so they don't feel like they are using a different system.
Fatihsame layout?

1618624518565.webp 1618624532962.webp

Same design of Xenforo mobile theme with some improvements. For example, no need no show last post of each forum etc.

Back