Resource icon

AddOn Quick Reply For Guest (Pro) [Paid] 2.0.3 b

PayPal: $9.99
@Nobita - How does the new create thread option work? Could you please post a screenshot?

@Nobita - How does the new create thread option work? Could you please post a screenshot?
thebigkIt similar you allow guest create thread. This addon just handle that thread.

So if guest post an thread, guest need login or register to submit thread, otherwise the thread will be hard-delete.

@Nobita - This addon needs some serious changes. It's rebuilding templates for like past 5-6 minutes; while normally it only takes about few seconds.

I think your non-pro addon was much better.

@Nobita - This addon needs some serious changes. It's rebuilding templates for like past 5-6 minutes; while normally it only takes about few seconds.

I think your non-pro addon was much better.
thebigkI will look into that. You can install Free with Pro to compare. If you have 10 posts. The processing of Free maybe take to 2 minutes login :D
While Pro take a seconds.

I will look into that. You can install Free with Pro to compare. If you have 10 posts. The processing of Free maybe take to 2 minutes login :D
While Pro take a seconds.
NobitaIt installed and now working fine. But the installation process was VERY lengthy.

Btw, it works with XenPorta; but the comment posted isn't shown immediately after login. I'm going to upgrade to XP2 anyway.

Sorry for double-post. But I've following questions -

1. I like the way the login form replaces quick-reply box when using XenPorta; instead of an overlay for login. Can I have this by default throughout the site?

2. You talked about notices feature. I don't see it anywhere in the adminCP.

3. Can we disable 'start new discussion' for guests?

4. I guess it'd be nice if we could display a message after a user logs in that their message will be displayed soon?

Hi @thebigk

#1: I don't use XenPortal yet. So don't know how it does.
#2: It similar with Free version. :D *I will make more description yet*
#3: Not yet.
#4: Thank for suggestions. I will added it in next release.

Hi @thebigk

#1: I don't use XenPortal yet. So don't know how it does.
#2: It similar with Free version. :D *I will make more description yet*
#3: Not yet.
#4: Thank for suggestions. I will added it in next release.
NobitaI didn't know about it even in the free version. Where is it? :p

Back