Resource icon

AddOn Quick Reply For Guest (Pro) [Paid] 2.0.3 b

PayPal: $9.99
Once the guest write a message and click Post Reply, then this window will appear, with a request to log in.
111.webp
Is it possible to make so that this window did not appear?
Is it possible to make it so guests can reply in topics as fully registered users?

I will always bethe possibility to enable captcha.
most importantly,what would the guests had the same response form at registered users ( it already is, and it's the reason Bought this plugin)
but it is also important not to force the guest to register

I will always bethe possibility to enable captcha.
most importantly,what would the guests had the same response form at registered users ( it already is, and it's the reason Bought this plugin)
but it is also important not to force the guest to register
amber_34
I was only interested in this question.really looking forward to the new version, and I hope that there will be this feature
Is this feature?

First, I want to say that your addons are fantastic, as you know.

I'm having problems with this one and it's not so much your work as it is trying to undo the way Xenforo can work sometimes, lol. I'm finding this addon so awkward for users to create new threads. A guest will come. They click create a new topic or thread. They get the page to post. They have to add their user name (which I don't think is checked against the database if it is a duplicate) and then they put in the captcha and then their entire post. And they they post.

2016-01-11_09h44_55.webp

OK.... but then the popup appears that the @amber_34 mentions. A user will need to be confused to put in username and password OR register. Then the user has to put in the name again. Getting rid of this window is important -- which I understand you're doing. Great.

Let's get to the next screen to register, assuming you can get rid of the above popup. The user has to add in a user name again but the default way is that the popup you said is going to be removed is prepopulated with the user name that was entered. It would really help if on this login screen

The user name on the first "create new thread" or "reply" screen is either (a) doesn't appear; or (b) the user name entered will be remembered and entered into the third screen, which is the actual login. The assumption should be that if a user isn't registered, they are creating a new account. The worst part about that popup window is that it defaults to "login" - really awkward.

I have disabled the addon because it's giving me problems but look forward to the solution. Thank you!

Back