Resource icon

AddOn Quick Reply For Guest (Pro) [Paid] 2.0.3 b

PayPal: $9.99
user permissions i mean. I enabled these for guests so they can post replies without registration, but since the quick reply doesn't show up i bought your addon so that guest can use quick reply without registration.

post as guest.webp

I mean if possible to add this as a quick feature, would greatly appreciate it.

user permissions i mean. I enabled these for guests so they can post replies without registration, but since the quick reply doesn't show up i bought your addon so that guest can use quick reply without registration.

View attachment 1231
tinkerIs that permission for Guest?

Hi!
Could you modify the pluginas follows: should be given the opportunity to leave messages to guests through quick entry in the same form as it is available to registered users.

and guests should not require any registration ( I have an open forum whereall guests are welcome, but they scare)

But the captcha on the form of response must be

It is possible for this refinement is necessary to pay extra?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi!
Could you modify the pluginas follows: should be given the opportunity to leave messages to guests through quick entry in the same form as it is available to registered users.

and guests should not require any registration ( I have an open forum whereall guests are welcome, but they scare)

But the captcha on the form of response must be

It is possible for this refinement is necessary to pay extra?
amber_34Sorry. It is hard for understand of your request :-/

You could modify your plugin quick reply for the guests so that guests could respond to threads in the same way as ordinary registered users? Without entering CAPTCHA and answers to additional questions.

You could modify your plugin quick reply for the guests so that guests could respond to threads in the same way as ordinary registered users? Without entering CAPTCHA and answers to additional questions.
amber_34Yup. It is did. You can disable the option enable Captcha so users can reply without fill captcha.

Back