Resource icon

AddOn Quick Reply For Guest (Pro) [Paid] 2.0.3 b

PayPal: $9.99
Nobita could you make it so that guest can post their replies without having to log in or create an acount, when you allow them to create threads or replies in user permissions?

Nobita could you make it so that guest can post their replies without having to log in or create an acount, when you allow them to create threads or replies in user permissions?
tinkerThe post only appear after guest login

user permissions i mean. I enabled these for guests so they can post replies without registration, but since the quick reply doesn't show up i bought your addon so that guest can use quick reply without registration.

post as guest.webp

I mean if possible to add this as a quick feature, would greatly appreciate it.

user permissions i mean. I enabled these for guests so they can post replies without registration, but since the quick reply doesn't show up i bought your addon so that guest can use quick reply without registration.

View attachment 1231
tinkerIs that permission for Guest?

Is that permission for Guest?
Nobita
Yup, but not possible for guest to post with your quick reply addon without registration. I would really appreciate it if you would add the feature so that guests can quick reply without registration. That's why I need it honestly.

Yup, but not possible for guest to post with your quick reply addon without registration. I would really appreciate it if you would add the feature so that guests can quick reply without registration. That's why I need it honestly.
tinkerOk. I will add new option for that.

Back