Resource icon

AddOn Pokémon Catcher [Paid] 1.1.5

PayPal: $25.00
Receiving reports from members that Pokemon are not appearing on mobile. Just checked and confirmed they don't appear using Android or iPhone. Please fix this. My site is a Pokemon Go site so 99% of my members are on mobile while out raiding so this is crucial

Receiving reports from members that Pokemon are not appearing on mobile. Just checked and confirmed they don't appear using Android or iPhone. Please fix this. My site is a Pokemon Go site so 99% of my members are on mobile while out raiding so this is crucial
Mike Edge
found in php code where it prevents it from showing to mobile and deleted it and now they appear on mobile :D

Next bug:

When trying to add a new Pokemon, I get this error:

Fatal error: Unsupported operand types in /home/halforu1/public_html/library/Nobita/PokeCatch/Model/Pokemon.php on line 449

I just tried to do it again and the buddy is still there. More needs to be done.

And I'm fine, bud. Working and living and trying to get Pokemon for my users. :D

Where is Nobita.. Where is Nobita.. Here I am, here I am! How are you today sir? Very well I thank you! Please fix our bugs, please fix our bugs :D

Back