Read the rest of this update entry...Notable Changes:
- Added session to each pokemon. An Pokemon can appear only in session if specified.
- Added ability change the pokemon name after catched
- Added ability set an Pokemon as buddy. If specified, an small Pokemon will show in member profile.
- When an pokemon set as Buddy. Go to post new thread or replies some threads, the buddy can earn exp and level up.
- Added Pokeball system.
- Added Package system.
- Ability buy more Pokeballs. You must...
oh so if you get to 0 pokeballs, you can still play? Yeah that needs to be fixed if selling more poke balls to help get site donations.Next up: Right now you don't need a Pokeball to catch a Pokemon. But that doesn't make any sense and makes the Normal balls kind of useless. So how's about something that stops the catching of Pokemon without a Pokeball? Then Normal Balls could be +0% (just catching them at their base rate), etc.
found in php code where it prevents it from showing to mobile and deleted it and now they appear on mobileReceiving reports from members that Pokemon are not appearing on mobile. Just checked and confirmed they don't appear using Android or iPhone. Please fix this. My site is a Pokemon Go site so 99% of my members are on mobile while out raiding so this is crucial