[IMPLEMENTED] Automatically forum with a group name in the forum category

requo

I created groups, and i can add forum. I have a problem, when I name a "test" forum, and the owner of another group will name the forum as well as distinguish them? Resp. does not automatically organize a forum with a group name in the forum category?

We have more groups and everyone chooses the names of their forums eg "Discussion". We would very much need a default forum for each group with a unique name the same as the group name.

Thx.

I still can't seem to figure out what the {nodeTitle} - {groupName} option does. It doesn't seem to do what it is supposed to do. The forums under each group are still just named {nodeTitle} in the Xenforo Nodes list when created manually.

Aren't they supposed to be named {nodeTitle} - {groupName} in the Xenforo Nodes list?

Last edited:
I still can't seem to figure out what the {nodeTitle} - {groupName} option does. It doesn't seem to do what it is supposed to do. The forums under each group are still just named {nodeTitle} in the Xenforo Nodes list when created manually.

Aren't they supposed to be named {nodeTitle} - {groupName} in the Xenforo Nodes list?
barefootIn my case it's working.

Screen Shot 2018-06-16 at 10.50.51 AM.webp

truonglv
This is all I see when creating a new forum within a group:

no_group_name_in_forum.webp

Only the forum name is shown, missing the group name.

Here are my settings in the Options:
Code:
Group Forums Title Format: {nodeTitle} - {groupName}

I'm running: [tl] Social Groups 1.0.5a

Last edited:
View previous replies…
Do you try to disable another add-ons then testing?
truonglv
Tested with other plugins disabled and it's still not working for me.

Is it something to do with the permission error bug when creating a new discussion forum? I still get the permission error (but the discussion forum has been created ok after a page refresh).

Tested with other plugins disabled and it's still not working for me.

Is it something to do with the permission error bug when creating a new discussion forum? I still get the permission error (but the discussion forum is still created after a page refresh).
barefootThat issues has been fixed in version 1.0.6 (not released yet). Can you give me an test account on your site?

Back