Watermark

Watermark [Paid] 2.0.4

PayPal: $30.00
Does it work with images from Dragonbyte eCommerce? Is there an option to prevent a user group from using it?

Truonglv a few pre sales questions please

• Is this compatible with BD's Attachment Store, that many big forums use for storing their files
  • Does this really modify the image on disk at upload time (this is what i'm looking for) - meaning the original are altered (and i'm ok with that)

thanks,

Truonglv a few pre sales questions please

• Is this compatible with BD's Attachment Store, that many big forums use for storing their files
  • Does this really modify the image on disk at upload time (this is what i'm looking for) - meaning the original are altered (and i'm ok with that)

thanks,
weppa333this is add watermark on fly so it is compatible with that add-on. Also the addon does not effect to existing attachments

Could you make it so to exclud some file extensions in the 1.0.4 branch ?
especially animated GIFs should be ignored, otherwise the plugin breaks them
this for xf 2.1

Last edited:
Could you make it so to exclud some file extensions in the 1.0.4 branch ?
especially animated GIFs should be ignored, otherwise the plugin breaks them
this for xf 2.1
weppa333what error you got in 2.1?

what error you got in 2.1?
Truonglvwell i dont get an error, but using watermark 1.0.4 (which is the only one that works in XF2.1) all animated gif images are "watermarked" and replaced by a single frame, so they are destroyved
It would be nice if you could maybe release a 1.0.5 that would ignore all files with GIF extension (quick and easy fix)

well i dont get an error, but using watermark 1.0.4 (which is the only one that works in XF2.1) all animated gif images are "watermarked" and replaced by a single frame, so they are destroyved
It would be nice if you could maybe release a 1.0.5 that would ignore all files with GIF extension (quick and easy fix)
weppa333Has this been addressed? It really should not "touch" GIF file (ack spit) based upon the option of the user.

Back