[tl] Game Server Listing (Server error)

MFA

Server error log
  • ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] fwrite(): send of 9 bytes failed with errno=1 Operation not permitted
  • src/addons/Truonglv/GameServers/ThirdParties/GameQ/Query/Native.php:64
  • Generated by: *****
  • Jun 6, 2018 at 10:35 PM
Stack trace
#0 [internal function]: XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] fwri...', '/homepages/40/d...', 64, Array)
#1 src/addons/Truonglv/GameServers/ThirdParties/GameQ/Query/Native.php(64): fwrite(Resource id #96, '\xFF\xFF\xFF\xFFV\x00\x00\x00\x00')
#2 src/addons/Truonglv/GameServers/ThirdParties/GameQ/GameQ.php(403): GameQ\Query\Native->write('\xFF\xFF\xFF\xFFV\x00\x00\x00\x00')
#3 src/addons/Truonglv/GameServers/ThirdParties/GameQ/GameQ.php(344): GameQ\GameQ->doChallenges()
#4 src/addons/Truonglv/GameServers/Providers/GameQ.php(72): GameQ\GameQ->process()
#5 src/addons/Truonglv/GameServers/Repository/Server.php(33): Truonglv\GameServers\Providers\GameQ->process()
#6 src/addons/Truonglv/GameServers/Pub/Controller/Server.php(99): Truonglv\GameServers\Repository\Server->rebuildData(Object(Truonglv\GameServers\Entity\Server))
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): Truonglv\GameServers\Pub\Controller\Server->actionRefresh(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('Truonglv\\GameSe...', 'Refresh', 'html', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'tl_GameServers', Object(Truonglv\GameServers\Pub\Controller\Server), NULL)
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#10 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#11 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#12 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#13 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
["url"] => string(66) "/servers/tr-ekip-cs-go-sunucusu-ws-knife-eldiven-nametag.1/refresh"
["referrer"] => string(78) "https://********.org/servers/tr-ekip-cs-go-sunucusu-ws-knife-eldiven-nametag.1"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Thanks for contacting us.
We have received your email and are happy to help with your inquiry. You will receive a response within 48 hours.

:D

He asked me this.
What should I say :p

It appears that the application or feature you are trying to integrate on the forum of your site have some requirements that are not supported on our shared hosting server. Can you provide us the complete list of the said feature's system requirements that you are trying to enable online?

He asked me this.
What should I say :p

It appears that the application or feature you are trying to integrate on the forum of your site have some requirements that are not supported on our shared hosting server. Can you provide us the complete list of the said feature's system requirements that you are trying to enable online?
TurkBinGaziJust enable php sockets extension.

Back