Sendy.co Integration (Subscribe/Unsubscribe)

AddOn Sendy.co Integration (Subscribe/Unsubscribe) [Paid] 1.1.8a

PayPal: $20.00
Is there a way to run a cron job every day to sync the Sendy list? I am creating drip email campaigns to keep members engaged. I can manually do this, but for days I am traveling or out of the office it would make it once less thing I have to worry about.

Is there a way to run a cron job every day to sync the Sendy list? I am creating drip email campaigns to keep members engaged. I can manually do this, but for days I am traveling or out of the office it would make it once less thing I have to worry about.
AdamIt is poor for large boards yet.

It is poor for large boards yet.
NobitaI am not sure I understand your reply. Is it a no, there is no cron job? My board currently has almost 6,000 members. I figure a cron job would be nice so I can add new members to the list. I have to do manually regardless of the size of the forum.

I am not sure I understand your reply. Is it a no, there is no cron job? My board currently has almost 6,000 members. I figure a cron job would be nice so I can add new members to the list. I have to do manually regardless of the size of the forum.
AdamI will try to make it if possible.

Maybe the plugin can just sync somehow without going through the entire list or do it in the background for bigger boards? I just want an easier way to schedule a resin because I forget about it and could go a couple weeks without running the tool. I am setting up time based auto responders in Sendy based on join date and that will only work if I since everyday manually.

Hopefully I explained this well enough. I just want the since to be daily or real-time so I always have an up to date list in Sendy.

Thanks for trying. I would bet other license holders would love this.

Maybe the plugin can just sync somehow without going through the entire list or do it in the background for bigger boards? I just want an easier way to schedule a resin because I forget about it and could go a couple weeks without running the tool. I am setting up time based auto responders in Sendy based on join date and that will only work if I since everyday manually.

Hopefully I explained this well enough. I just want the since to be daily or real-time so I always have an up to date list in Sendy.

Thanks for trying. I would bet other license holders would love this.
Adam
Once you've got your Sendy installation and this addon synchronised (Installed into XenForo, options set and your list details entered etc, then Sendy subscribers rebuilt).....you're good to go.
This should be all you need to do.

When a user unsubscribes from a list via their Control Panel, when the forum comes to save the information....the addon kicks in and sends that information to sendy to mirror it.

Unless I'm completely mistaken, but then if I am....what does this addon do if not that?

Right now I am trying to figure out why overtime I resync the list that the members are automatically added to all 4 of my lists. I just want them to be subscribed to the one list. Am I doing something wrong or is it not something that the add-on does?

Also, that sweet cron job would be really helpful.

I installed the add-in and got it working. First problem: of my 212,000 members only 159,000 imported.

Is there a log file I can go check to try and diagnose what went wrong, so I can get the full import?

Never mind, the numbers weren't as clean as I thought. I'll report back and see if the imported numbers change (suggesting data dropping), or if they're the same (in which case it may just be a logical issue.)

Last edited:
Back