Sendy.co Integration (Subscribe/Unsubscribe)

AddOn Sendy.co Integration (Subscribe/Unsubscribe) [Paid] 1.1.8a

PayPal: $20.00
I wrote a couple posts over in xF, but I will add it here too. I have been this for a while and it's been good. I have had the option to add members on rebuild and thought things were good. My list has 3883 , active is 3728, unsubscribed 36, bounced 114, and marked as spam 5. I have to manually change the status in xF. Is it suppose to be like this? I thought it automatically marked them in xF but I am finding that's not the case. My list is small so it's not that bad, but when I get bigger this is going to suck.

In options I had the box checked for "Apply Subscribe on Rebuilds" and I thought it synced with the list, but now I am unsure. I don't understand what this box truly does. So my questions are:
  1. Do I have to do all the bounced, unsubscribe, and mark as spam adjustments in xF manually? Specifically, the bounced. I permanently ban anyone that marks the newsletter as spam.
  2. What does that box do? "Apply Subscribe on Rebuilds"

Attachments

• subscribers.PNG
    subscribers.PNG
    2 KB · Views: 91
  • subscribers.PNG
    subscribers.PNG
    2 KB · Views: 89
  • subscribers.PNG
    subscribers.PNG
    2 KB · Views: 94
What does that box do? "Apply Subscribe on Rebuilds"
AdamWell. It is options for old members. Which register before this add-on installed. That members will subscribe your plan as automatically.

Do I have to do all the bounced, unsubscribe, and mark as spam adjustments in xF manually? Specifically, the bounced. I permanently ban anyone that marks the newsletter as spam.
As another request me before: At this time Sendy did not provide any API which help me to change the user state in XenForo. I have try but no luck. (If i understand correctly.)

Back