Schedule Content for XF 1.x

AddOn Schedule Content for XF 1.x [Paid] 2.0.9

PayPal: $20.00
Is there a way to disable the ability to schedule threads in someone else username?

Is there a way to disable the ability to schedule threads in someone else username?
donwonIf they in special user group then you can disable the addon in that group.

If they in special user group then you can disable the addon in that group.
Nobita
Yes I know but what I am asking is this. Right now you can schedule a post using someone else's name. I don't want to allow our users to do this. They need to only be allowed to create scheduled threads in their name only. Can that be done?

Yes I know but what I am asking is this. Right now you can schedule a post using someone else's name. I don't want to allow our users to do this. They need to only be allowed to create scheduled threads in their name only. Can that be done?
donwonOh. Not avaiable in this version.

Thank you! I am running the add on on my 1x site right now but will get it changed once we move to 2.0 soon. For now I have a question. What would cause us NOT to be able to see posts that we have scheduled? I have one user group set up to be able to schedule posts and once they set them up they are unable to review them. Any ideas?

Back