Profile Cover only XenForo 1.x

AddOn Profile Cover only XenForo 1.x [Paid] 2.2.1 a

PayPal: $9.99
I just installed, and got this big image error,

3073771177.jpg

I checked where it's pulling the image from, and it's supposed to be a Nobita folder, but there was not a Nobita folder included in the download.

Repositioning also doesn't work for me. It acts like it saves, but it actually doesn't.

I'm using Xenforo 1.3.1.

I just installed, and got this big image error,

3073771177.jpg

I checked where it's pulling the image from, and it's supposed to be a Nobita folder, but there was not a Nobita folder included in the download.

Repositioning also doesn't work for me. It acts like it saves, but it actually doesn't.

I'm using Xenforo 1.3.1.
CMPuLs3Try to reload that page. Look like css doesn't loaded!

Nobita updated Profile Cover with a new update entry:

Re-code!

IMPORTANT!
You should remove the old addon you using before use this version. To make sure all data from old addon will be removed! You shouldn't upload all files *new version* while you're using the old version. Only upload file when you removed the old version successfully.

Hi! For this version! I re-code this addon. Which will be display the dragged better as possible. And more improved.

*No functions was added.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey @Nobita

I deleted the old add-on but I'm getting an issue. Uninstalled and removed the directories. This is what I'm getting:

Code:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_NS_SEPARATOR, expecting '{' in /home/admin/public_html/library/XenForo/Application.php(488) : eval()'d code on line 1

Fatal error: Class 'Nobita\ProfileCover\ViewPublic\Account\Cover' not found in /home/admin/public_html/library/XenForo/Application.php(514) : eval()'d code on line 1

What do you think? Did I miss part of the old add-on or something?

Hey @Nobita

I deleted the old add-on but I'm getting an issue. Uninstalled and removed the directories. This is what I'm getting:

Code:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_NS_SEPARATOR, expecting '{' in /home/admin/public_html/library/XenForo/Application.php(488) : eval()'d code on line 1

Fatal error: Class 'Nobita\ProfileCover\ViewPublic\Account\Cover' not found in /home/admin/public_html/library/XenForo/Application.php(514) : eval()'d code on line 1

What do you think? Did I miss part of the old add-on or something?
DanielHave you upload all files?

View previous replies…
No. What the action you want? Remove version 1.2.0?
Nobita
No? I'm trying to figure out why I got that error and why this add-on isn't working. I removed 1.2.0 and got the error. I have no idea why. I was hoping for support to figure out the error and to get version 1.2.1 working.

No? I'm trying to figure out why I got that error and why this add-on isn't working. I removed 1.2.0 and got the error. I have no idea why. I was hoping for support to figure out the error and to get version 1.2.1 working.
DanielGive ftp account and admin account. I will fixed for you :)

Back