Profile Cover only XenForo 1.x

AddOn Profile Cover only XenForo 1.x [Paid] 2.2.1 a

PayPal: $9.99
Hi I bought the Profile Cover I like the add-on however, some of the font is in a red color its hard to see with an image behind it is there a way to change the font color?

Thank You
Vinny

lovely addon :)

i do have one problem, i cant seem to update my cover, see pcture

Attachments

• Screenshot (46).webp
    Screenshot (46).webp
    61.5 KB · Views: 87
@Nobita

I keep getting errors like this in the log:

ErrorException: Array to string conversion - library/Nobita/ProfileCover/Exception/Cover.php:6
Generated By: etherna, 15 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/rpnation/public_html/library/Nobita/ProfileCover/Exception/Cover.php(6): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Array to string...', '/home/rpnation/...', 6, Array)
#1 /home/rpnation/public_html/library/Nobita/ProfileCover/Model/Cover.php(18): Nobita_ProfileCover_Exception_Cover->__construct(Array, true)
#2 /home/rpnation/public_html/library/Nobita/ProfileCover/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Account.php(47): Nobita_ProfileCover_Model_Cover->uploadCover(Object(XenForo_Upload), 31046, Array)
#3 /home/rpnation/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): Nobita\ProfileCover\XenForo\ControllerPublic\Account->actionCoverUpload()
#4 /home/rpnation/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /home/rpnation/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}

@Nobita

I keep getting errors like this in the log:

ErrorException: Array to string conversion - library/Nobita/ProfileCover/Exception/Cover.php:6
Generated By: etherna, 15 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/rpnation/public_html/library/Nobita/ProfileCover/Exception/Cover.php(6): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Array to string...', '/home/rpnation/...', 6, Array)
#1 /home/rpnation/public_html/library/Nobita/ProfileCover/Model/Cover.php(18): Nobita_ProfileCover_Exception_Cover->__construct(Array, true)
#2 /home/rpnation/public_html/library/Nobita/ProfileCover/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Account.php(47): Nobita_ProfileCover_Model_Cover->uploadCover(Object(XenForo_Upload), 31046, Array)
#3 /home/rpnation/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): Nobita\ProfileCover\XenForo\ControllerPublic\Account->actionCoverUpload()
#4 /home/rpnation/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /home/rpnation/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}
The Dark WizardThank you for reporting. I will look into that. :)

Back