Profile Cover only XenForo 1.x

AddOn Profile Cover only XenForo 1.x [Paid] 2.2.1 a

PayPal: $9.99
Hey @Nobita

I deleted the old add-on but I'm getting an issue. Uninstalled and removed the directories. This is what I'm getting:

Code:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_NS_SEPARATOR, expecting '{' in /home/admin/public_html/library/XenForo/Application.php(488) : eval()'d code on line 1

Fatal error: Class 'Nobita\ProfileCover\ViewPublic\Account\Cover' not found in /home/admin/public_html/library/XenForo/Application.php(514) : eval()'d code on line 1

What do you think? Did I miss part of the old add-on or something?

Hey @Nobita

I deleted the old add-on but I'm getting an issue. Uninstalled and removed the directories. This is what I'm getting:

Code:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_NS_SEPARATOR, expecting '{' in /home/admin/public_html/library/XenForo/Application.php(488) : eval()'d code on line 1

Fatal error: Class 'Nobita\ProfileCover\ViewPublic\Account\Cover' not found in /home/admin/public_html/library/XenForo/Application.php(514) : eval()'d code on line 1

What do you think? Did I miss part of the old add-on or something?
DanielHave you upload all files?

View previous replies…
No. What the action you want? Remove version 1.2.0?
Nobita
No? I'm trying to figure out why I got that error and why this add-on isn't working. I removed 1.2.0 and got the error. I have no idea why. I was hoping for support to figure out the error and to get version 1.2.1 working.

No? I'm trying to figure out why I got that error and why this add-on isn't working. I removed 1.2.0 and got the error. I have no idea why. I was hoping for support to figure out the error and to get version 1.2.1 working.
DanielGive ftp account and admin account. I will fixed for you :)

Back